PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Duality-Seriously Stuck

jutorus
08-17-2004, 06:17 PM
First off, to DFW This is the first quest I downloaded and I am loving it. :D
:odd: Two things:
1. In duengon two on the upper floor there is a room that you can access by bombing from below. This room has water in the middle plus a boomerang guy at the top with a chest and a small whole in the wall. I tried experimenting with what items I had, but no dice. Anyone know what to do?
2. I have already defeated duengon 2, and despite my best hunting efforts can't seem to figure out where to go next. Anyone got advice for me?
Hopefully waiting help,

VGWarrior
08-17-2004, 06:38 PM
1: I think all of the dungeons have at least one chest you can't get, even with your current weaponry. Try going to the next level, and getting one of those weapons, and returning. I think the prize is just some rupees, though.

2: From the 2nd level, go east one, south one, and west one. You will need one of your items to go west from where I specified, but you should have what you need after completing level 2.

jutorus
08-17-2004, 07:54 PM
:tongue: I'm lauhging at myself. I can't believe the number of times I went where you said to go and didn't find it! Thank you for the push in the right direction. ;)

DarkFlameWolf
08-17-2004, 08:17 PM
Its best to get all items from the subsequent dungeon before returning to a previous one to try for that 50 rupee chest.

GodNnelg
09-15-2004, 08:38 PM
Hey um I found a warp portal that's way out there and like south of the Ice Palace.. I say a warp portal because it looks like one through the use of the lens of truth but when I get to the bush I can get an infinite amount of cash from it for some reason.. Is this a bug?

DarkFlameWolf
09-16-2004, 12:30 AM
well, when making the bush respond to nothing but the magic and master swords, I didn't take into account that it'd keep regenerating money. bleh. But come back with the magic sword.