PDA

View Full Version : need Help

sherro3348
08-17-2004, 03:43 PM
I don't have a joystick that I'm playing with nothing but the botton on the computer... :( Question how to kill the boss on the fifth level? Where are all the heart containers located? I'm working with window Me edition I'm really having a hard time here :( Please Help Me.

idontknow
08-17-2004, 06:27 PM
What does having a joy stick have to do with your problems & which quest are you playing? when asking for help, you must specify which quest you are playing (but i think i can assume your simply playing the original 1st quest)

ShadowTiger
08-17-2004, 08:49 PM
I will assume that you're working with the standard 1st.qst Quest. To kill the boss of the fifth dungeon, (Which, I assume, is a giant floating eyeball.) Use the whistle that you should have gotten from an area past a passageway behind a few bombable walls to the left of the beginning of the dungeon.

Heart containers are scattered all through out the world. You can find one hidden behind a bombable wall on the first screen of the beach about 4-5 screens east of your starting point on the overworld, and there's one behind a bombable wall in a reasonably egg shaped mountain rock roughly above Level 2 somewhere.

Of course, all of this is assuming you mean 1st.qst. :shrug:

ZTC
08-18-2004, 12:28 AM
I'm working with window Me edition
Heh, a few problems not actually caused by Windows ME :laughing:
Seriously, upgrade to Windows 98, cause ME is crap:mad2:
If the other guys assumptions are correct, just do as they say :cool: :D