PDA

View Full Version : Prelude of Darkness

Reflectionist
08-16-2004, 09:09 PM
Alright folks, a demo is ready, if anyone wants it. There is a bit of story, and this is my first quest, so I would really like soemone to try this out before I continue. There are a couple bugs in here, and it's not passworded, so if you want it, you can have it.

not to keep as yours, but, you know....

yeah...

ZTC
08-16-2004, 09:16 PM
Where can I find it, so I can have it, not to keep it?:)

Reflectionist
08-16-2004, 09:18 PM
Can I e-mail it to you??

That is the only way I can think to do it...

oh, there is only two dungeons in it as of right now..

and in one, if you can't get there, it is for later..

If you look at that flag, that item will be in the last level

ZTC
08-18-2004, 01:20 AM
Thanks for e-mailing it to me!:D
I'm downloading it right now, so I can play-test it during the "normal hours of the day"

Reflectionist
08-18-2004, 08:42 AM
Anytime man.

Hey, I noticed a glitch while I was playing through it to try to see what I would expect in the next dungeon if I was a gamer.... In the Second Dungeon, Level I, there is a raft bug. It's probably my fault, I think I fixed it, but it was after I sent it to you that I noticed it... sorry!! You can see cheats in ZQuest if you want to bypass it, or if you want to look at it and give a diagnostic....

maybe i'm just a dumbass.

lol

ZTC
08-19-2004, 01:10 AM
maybe i'm just a dumbass.

lol
Heh, no, you are not. Cause if you were, you wouldn't have told me the problem ;)

I haven't played it much, but I noticed that when going through some of the rooms in the castle, Link walks on top of the passage instead of through it. I also noticed that when I got the boss key, opened the room with the "boss", then killed the enemies, the shutters would not open. I would've played further, but some nasty storms came through the area, and I do not want a fried computer. :scared:
Btw, why not try my quests? I need some one elses input on those so I could improve them. Just look at my sig for the address, type it in, and get those quests. :cool:

Sephiroth
08-19-2004, 08:15 AM
I would like it! Would you mind e-mailing it to me? [email protected]

ZTC
08-20-2004, 02:09 AM
I would like it! Would you mind e-mailing it to me? [email protected]
Not smart to put your e-mail address here, cause people might see that and try to spam you(and I should know, I did that a few years back, and I started to get a increase of that crap :mad: ) It would probably be better to either PM him, or use the "insert e-mail link" tab.

Reflectionist
08-20-2004, 10:35 AM
yeah, he does that sometimes...

You have to push the block... there are blocks, right?

I think I deleted the one without blocks, but if there's one still floating around on this hard drive, I might have sent it to you, and that would explain the door problem too...

The doors work fine on the one I've got.

ZTC
08-21-2004, 04:36 AM
You have to push the block... there are blocks, right?

Nope, no blocks :(

Sephiroth
08-25-2004, 12:57 PM
Not smart to put your e-mail address here, cause people might see that and try to spam you(and I should know, I did that a few years back, and I started to get a increase of that crap :mad: ) It would probably be better to either PM him, or use the "insert e-mail link" tab.
I got a very powerful spam blocker. :D

ShadowTiger
08-25-2004, 02:08 PM
If you want to distribute it to mass amounts of people, I suggest a File storage website such as www.filespace.org/. It's a very nice place. :) 5 MB total, 5 MB max file size. Very, very convenient. Believe me.

ZTC
08-26-2004, 12:28 AM
If you want to distribute it to mass amounts of people, I suggest a File storage website such as www.filespace.org/. It's a very nice place. :) 5 MB total, 5 MB max file size. Very, very convenient. Believe me.
Yes, believe him, cause that's where I have my quests(just look at my sig. :D )
Very conveinent, though, I do have to tidy up my account a little bit sometime soon :rolleyes: