PDA

View Full Version : One of the best free online games I've played in a while...

Glitch
08-16-2004, 02:32 PM
http://www.emogame.com/bushgame.html

After you get thru all of the intro stuff this game is quite fun....and opens your eyes to a lot of things.

J.J. Maxx
08-16-2004, 04:46 PM
http://www.emogame.com/bushgame.html....and opens your eyes to a lot of things.

The last thing I wanted to do while putting myself through that was keep my eyes open. That's the most retarded thing I've ever seen. There's not a single bit of truth in that whole crappy 'game'. Whoever made that game has no talent and obviously has a un-founded hatred for George Bush...

That would be like making a video game where you have to throw grenades close enough to John Kerry to scratch him but not hurt him so you can collect 'purple hearts'.

But you're all right, our President is satan. He is the one true cause of every evil in the world. He gets his jollies from killing babies, putting people out of work and executing people who don't convert to Christianity. In fact, let's not just out-vote him this November, why don't we cut up his body an inch at a time and glue them to his face. No, better yet, lets just drown him in all the oil he has flowing into the white house from the feilds in Iraq.

Somehow, I don't think that would even satisfy the blood-thirsty nature of liberals. Makes me sick.

C-Dawg
08-16-2004, 04:55 PM
"Not a single bit of truth"?

As an example, please refer to the U.S. Dept. of Treasury. You will find all of the data presented in the section of the game pertaining to government tax revenue and deficit size to be the same. Certainly the game presents one side of the argument, but the data is accurate. There's PLENTY of truth there if you're not so busy whining about the "Bloodthirsty nature of teh liberals!!" to see it.

Way to be the bigger man, you partisan hack.

J.J. Maxx
08-16-2004, 06:17 PM
Right, you just keep thinking that. I'll tell you what, you go and look to see the un-employment level during Clinton and what it is now. Also how much it has improved since 9/11. Showing americans being filed out of work and into the unemployment offices is completely bogus.

Bigger man? This coming from the guy who's location is 'My Wang'. Nice. Why don't you show me the numbers regarding un-employment and while you're at it show me the facts regarding Cheney and Haliburton using Iraq to make their stocks rise. If you can show me facts about all the CRAP that you liberals throw around then you'd be a famous guy. Because no one else can.

Masamune
08-16-2004, 06:27 PM
No, better yet, lets just drown him in all the oil he has flowing into the white house from the feilds in Iraq.

I'm WAAAAY ahead of you. Bush is either incredibley evil, or just obliviously stupid. Neither has the right to be president of the United States. I was watching some Bush supporter on TV last night defending him by saying "He just made some mistakes." I'm sorry, but there isn't much room for mistakes when you're President.

EDIT:
Showing americans being filed out of work and into the unemployment offices is completely bogus.

Uhmm... Several people were just laid off from my dad's work so they could just ship shit to Korea or whatever to be assembled. Call me crazy but, that tells me that something's fucking wrong with out economy. =\

Starkist
08-16-2004, 06:34 PM
Since the question has been broached, I ask people: What would you do about outsourcing jobs? Make it illegal? Slap tariffs on it? What would you have the president do? Do you really think Senator Kerry will do anything different? do you realize that outsourcing accounts for less than 10% of the total layoffs?

Masamune
08-16-2004, 06:38 PM
What would you have the president do? Do you really think Senator Kerry will do anything different?

Well, seeing how I'm a rich texan, I'd stop hogging all of my money. Then I'd save even more money by getting our troops out of Iraq since no one wants them there.... They shouldn't be there in the first place. Now with all of the money I'm saving by not worrying about other countries and playing super hero with my neato plastic soldiers. I think I'll use that money for bettering our economy!

J.J. Maxx
08-16-2004, 07:10 PM
So we should close our borders and all cower in our homes? Sounds great.

And this is America, we have the right to earn our money and use it how we wish. We hold no obligation to give it all away.

Oh and you're wrong, *I* want our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan an Europe and anywhere really evil bad-guys could be plotting the next 9/11.

Masamune
08-16-2004, 07:44 PM
http://gerudo.net/pat/pics/iraq.jpg

Hang on JJ, let me check my post to see if I mentioned closing borders of any sort and then followed by cowering... Hmmm... *gasp* It doesn't look like I typed any of that! Since Iraq wasn't a threat then, and sure as hell isn't a threat now. (seeing as we blew up all of there shit playing the "Let us help you... Just kidding! We're going to totally fuck up your country and then call it liberation" game. So, we really have nothing to worry about since if they had any sense, they'd tend to all of the lives and buildings we've destroyed.

Starkist
08-16-2004, 08:22 PM
I can respect C-Dawg's opinions because he knows what he is talking about, though I disagree. You, Masamune, on the other hand... leave the politics to those who actually pay attention to the world around them. We all have a civic duty to take part in the democratic process and vote, but we also have a civic duty to be responsible and make informed decisions.

moocow
08-16-2004, 08:41 PM
http://www.emogame.com/bushgame.html

After you get thru all of the intro stuff this game is quite fun....and opens your eyes to a lot of things.

It opens your eyes to a lot of things if you're a gullible dipshit. :thumbsup:

blue kirby
08-16-2004, 09:26 PM
Now, that didn't make me hate bush or anything, or even change any opinions I had, but I did find the game quite interesting. And you can play as Mr. T, which is awesome.

Edit: I got farther into the game... there's way too much Bush-Bashing to make the game fun for me. But, I'm still playing it to see all the characters.

Toolie
08-17-2004, 06:26 PM
Wow, I must be the only person who is for outsourcing of jobs to other countries. I'm also for things like cheaply produced European steel and giving jobs to illegal immigrants.

the_Real_hydra
08-17-2004, 08:02 PM
Someone liked star wars and tranformers a little to much!

Pangolin
08-18-2004, 07:32 AM
Indeed.
I hve to say, without all of the america stuff its quite a good game, well, the levels are far too easy, but the boss battles are quite incredible!
I'm from the UK so I neither care, or know what its really on about. I just enjoyed playing it and skipped through all of the movies etc.
I don't think that was the point...

blue kirby
08-18-2004, 08:10 AM
Indeed.
I hve to say, without all of the america stuff its quite a good game, well, the levels are far too easy, but the boss battles are quite incredible!
I'm from the UK so I neither care, or know what its really on about. I just enjoyed playing it and skipped through all of the movies etc.
I don't think that was the point...

Yep, the levels are pointless, but the bosses are good. I just pretended to hate Bush, so it would be better. But I skippeed all the movies too.