PDA

View Full Version : I'm new and have a couple questions.

Techno
08-16-2004, 08:25 AM
I downloaded this game a few years back and just found out about it again today when I was visiting the Zodiac forums. First off they were talking about this program over there saying how great it would be if this program would be ported over to Palm OS5. More specifically ported to work on the Tapwave Zodiac. (I just wanted to get this up in the air for you guys)

Secondly, I have also been working on a game simular to this but using the program Multimedia Fusion and have run into many problems making it. My question is, can you use custom sprites on ZC while making your own quests. I have been looking for that answer on your website but did not find anything.

And lastly, good work on recreating this game engine it's truly amazing. Zelda is the best Game series ever.

Dark Nation
08-16-2004, 08:49 AM
Yes, you can change the sprites. As for a Palm port, it's doubtful. If Allegro ever gets ported to Palm, then maybe, but I doubt it will happen.

Techno
08-16-2004, 11:03 AM
Oh wow that is great I can't wait to get off work and start messing with the program a little now.
BTW... what is Allegro. Is that some kind of programing language/compiler?

Sephiroth
08-17-2004, 10:39 AM
Oh wow that is great I can't wait to get off work and start messing with the program a little now.
BTW... what is Allegro. Is that some kind of programing language/compiler?
Allegro is the gaming library of ZC. ZC runs off allegro and without it, ZC won't run. :shrug: