PDA

View Full Version : Anybody remember this quest ?

Deathmarch
08-10-2004, 05:30 PM
I remember when I waf first getting into zelda classic , there was this one quest around the 1.8 version times that was really cool , I can't remember what it is called but I will describe it the best I can , It was really buggy on the main map but once you got into it , I found they had completely redone the original zelda1 overworld , made a completely new darkworld which was pretty awesome considdering the multi overworld thing hadn't been messed around with too much , all the dungeons where in the darkworld , they had a superbomb which was shown by the scrolling POW block from mario , It had the New ZC tileset similar to the GBC zeldas , Like I said three over worlds , revamped overworld from zelda1 , New enemy sprites , and one of the first quests to use the GBC tilesets in the early day of ZC ................ I know this wasn't very discriptive but It would be awesome to finnaly see this quest finished with 1.92 updates

Sephiroth
08-10-2004, 09:50 PM
I remember when I waf first getting into zelda classic , there was this one quest around the 1.8 version times that was really cool , I can't remember what it is called but I will describe it the best I can , It was really buggy on the main map but once you got into it , I found they had completely redone the original zelda1 overworld , made a completely new darkworld which was pretty awesome considdering the multi overworld thing hadn't been messed around with too much , all the dungeons where in the darkworld , they had a superbomb which was shown by the scrolling POW block from mario , It had the New ZC tileset similar to the GBC zeldas , Like I said three over worlds , revamped overworld from zelda1 , New enemy sprites , and one of the first quests to use the GBC tilesets in the early day of ZC ................ I know this wasn't very discriptive but It would be awesome to finnaly see this quest finished with 1.92 updates
If you have the quest on your hard drive and you have the quest password, I may do that for you. :) I don't know if the original author would mind.