PDA

View Full Version : Medicine and side-effects, hahahah

Rijuhn
08-09-2004, 12:56 AM
Okay, I have had this really annoying rash on my arm for about two weeks now. I got medicine from the doctor about a week ago. Since I've been using the medicine the rash has been going away slowly. The medicine is Prednisone, and it has many uses and quite a few side effects.

This is one of those medicines that are fun to take and I'll tell you why:

the side effects that have been affecting me are:

difficulty sleeping, mood changes, nervousness, and increased appitite. Did you know that Prednisone is used for depression, rashes, and like for cancer patients? It has like 101 uses, cool!

Well, the mood changes I'm having are making everything fun to do. Like if someone asks me to go outside, I'll jump up and run towards the door. I'm able to eat about 25% more food, and I'm hungry all the time, so that's good. I can finally put on a few more pounds on my bony butt, hehe.

The medicine kinda makes you wired, and seemingly enough I can type a lot faster than I ever could before. It's awesome. That doesn't mean I'm a better speller or or whatever, but you know what I'm saying.

Anyone taken any medicine that has had cool side effects?

Glitch
08-09-2004, 01:13 AM
Should like it has many similarities to crack. Do you feel the need to take more all the time?

Master Ghaleon
08-09-2004, 01:34 AM
I dunno what I took like a week ago but damn.

diarrhea CHA CHA CHA

it wasnt a pretty site

Pablo
08-09-2004, 01:37 AM
I got some crazy pain pills for when I busted my arm in June and they knocked me right out. I'm a super-insomniac and I can never fall asleep till 1, 2, 3 in the morning, but wow, I took some of these babies and I was out from 9 pm to 11 the next morning.