PDA

View Full Version : DigiPro's Unofficial 5th Quest - Level 9

SirNiko
08-08-2004, 01:11 PM
The game's been cool so far, much much better than 4 was. I have a ton of equipment, much of which I cannot determine exactly what it does, like the green crystal....

At any rate, now i can't seem to reach Dungeon 9. I worked my way up the the northernmost passage on the overworld map, and crossed over through the "Dual Boss Passage". I found the man in the hidden grotto who says I must "Use all my items to reach Ganon", but the next screen stops me. there's a bunch of green ladder-looking platforms, and an odd green crystal at the far right. I can't use my ladder to cross the magma, and none of my items (Wand with book, arrow, flame boomerang, hookshot, whistle) seem to have any effect on it. Any idea what I'm supposed to do next?

-SirNiko

DigiPro31279
08-08-2004, 09:23 PM
That Green Thing is The Triforce of Wisdom since you reformed the Triforce of Courage. I am working on the quest, so I will double check and see what's wrong, cause I beat the quest and the ladder was used. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Edit note: There's a reason why you can't use the ladder. Did you find the flippers in the game? The flippers are your key to crossing that area before you use your SUper Bomb and get into Ganon's Domain.

You have to buy the flippers from the shop selling the Nayru's Love and Lens of Truth with it.

3rd edit note: Zip file updated at my website.

SirNiko
08-08-2004, 11:22 PM
Ah! I most definately did not find the flippers. I suppose a search in on, then! I DID manage to loacte the Super Bomb, though, so that is 50% completed there. I'll just have to search the map in more detail!

Good work so far! I look forward to moving on to your 6th Quest. If it's any better than this one, then it'll definately be a quality game.

-SirNiko

DigiPro31279
08-09-2004, 12:32 AM
You might Special Edition better than the original 6th if you like better graphics. UNofficial 6th is Classic and Unofficial 6th SE is Pure.

I don't remember where I originally put the shop, but if you can go to my website and download the new updated quest from the zip file at my website...you'll have to burn a tree to the west of Level 1 to get to that shop. It was a change I made.

Edit Note: You should be able to get the flippers now and go to Ganon's Temple. Enjoy :D