PDA

View Full Version : Help with The Revenge, Level 8

Chris3123
08-08-2004, 12:42 AM
I can't find the Silver Arrows, and I need them to beat Ganon. Could someone tell me how to get them?

EastEndPark.com
08-16-2004, 10:54 PM
I can't find the Silver Arrows, and I need them to beat Ganon. Could someone tell me how to get them?

i'm currently playing The Revenge, I picked up the silver arrows in the same underworld as the bow in either level four or five.

did you have key problems? i keep having to go through some of the next underworld to find a key to use in a lower underworld... i'm starting to think i might have missed a key somewhere else.

is there any shops that have them for sale?

thanks

Chris3123
08-17-2004, 01:58 AM
i'm currently playing The Revenge, I picked up the silver arrows in the same underworld as the bow in either level four or five.

did you have key problems? i keep having to go through some of the next underworld to find a key to use in a lower underworld... i'm starting to think i might have missed a key somewhere else.

is there any shops that have them for sale?

thanks

Well, I picked up the arrows that were in the same dungeon as the bow. Were those the silver ones? They sure didn't seem to work on Ganon. Would you happen to know the location of the gold arrows? A dude in a cave says to burn a bush to find it, but I've looked everywhere to no avail.

And no, I haven't had key problems.

EastEndPark.com
08-17-2004, 10:46 AM
Well, I picked up the arrows that were in the same dungeon as the bow. Were those the silver ones? They sure didn't seem to work on Ganon. Would you happen to know the location of the gold arrows? A dude in a cave says to burn a bush to find it, but I've looked everywhere to no avail.

And no, I haven't had key problems.

i haven't gotten that far yet but i think i know exactly where that is... there's a very small island that has one bush on a higher elevation right above your house that you would need a raft to get to, on the same page as what i assume is a castle.

i guess i need to go back and find the key that i missed....

Chris3123
08-20-2004, 07:36 PM
Um, never mind. I found the Silver Arrows, (which are in level 8 by the way) beat Level Eight, got the Golden Arrows, and am on my way to Level nine. :D

Thanks for the help, though. :)

Missing Link
09-22-2004, 08:09 PM
Um, never mind. I found the Silver Arrows, (which are in level 8 by the way) beat Level Eight, got the Golden Arrows, and am on my way to Level nine. :D

Thanks for the help, though. :)

Okay I'm stuck in level 8 and can't find the gold or silver arrows despite burnign everything in sight and checking all the rooms in level 8 (that I know of!).

Some pointers to those arrows would really be appreciated.

Cheers,

ML

Chris3123
09-23-2004, 01:57 PM
Okay I'm stuck in level 8 and can't find the gold or silver arrows despite burnign everything in sight and checking all the rooms in level 8 (that I know of!).

Some pointers to those arrows would really be appreciated.

Cheers,

ML

The hidden room with the arrows is under a block in a room with spikes. I think. It's been a while. So, yeah, look for a room that has Spikes, and push one of the upper left blocks. Try it and see. :)

Missing Link
09-23-2004, 03:35 PM
The hidden room with the arrows is under a block in a room with spikes. I think. It's been a while. So, yeah, look for a room that has Spikes, and push one of the upper left blocks. Try it and see. :)

Aarg! I still can't find it. I must have a mental block about finding moving blocks. :confused:

Do remember if this moving block is in level 7 or 8? I'm looking in 8 with no joy as yet.

Thanks for the help by the way. :)

Chris3123
09-23-2004, 04:54 PM
Aarg! I still can't find it. I must have a mental block about finding moving blocks. :confused:

Do remember if this moving block is in level 7 or 8? I'm looking in 8 with no joy as yet.

Thanks for the help by the way. :)

I can't remember it well, but I said Level eight before, so it must be eight. Again, my memory of it isn't great, so it might not exactly be where I said it would be. But I know it's in level 8. Sorry. :scared:

Foxx
09-25-2004, 03:28 AM
Hold on. I think you have to push one of the statues in the entrance room. Now maybe you do that in another quest and I'm just confusing my quests, but try pushing the statues in the Level 8 entrance room. My guess is you'll find the silver arrows there.

Chris3123
09-30-2004, 01:21 AM
Hold on. I think you have to push one of the statues in the entrance room. Now maybe you do that in another quest and I'm just confusing my quests, but try pushing the statues in the Level 8 entrance room. My guess is you'll find the silver arrows there.

^ Yeah, that's exactly where I was thinking it was...