View Full Version : game i'm looking forward to

idontknow
08-07-2004, 03:17 PM
1. Star Fox
2. Time Splitters: Future Perfect
3. Mario Party 6
4. Mario Tennis
5. Golden Eye: Rogue Agent (possibly)
6. LoZ (new game for GC, but not happening for awhile)

What do you all think these games will be like & what games are you looking forward to?

King
08-07-2004, 07:53 PM
1. Star Fox
I hope this game ends up being good. I'm itching for some SF action! There had better be a lot of Arwing missions.

2. Time Splitters: Future Perfect
Haven't been playing console FPS's since the N64, so not interested in it. I'd rather play PC FPS's.

3. Mario Party 6
I've only played the first one, and that's all I'll ever play. No interest in this whatsoever.

4. Mario Tennis
Tennis games in general are pretty fun. I've never played a Mario Tennis game before, though. May have to try this one.

5. Golden Eye: Rogue Agent (possibly)
Console FPS, so no.

6. LoZ
Can't wait for this one! I hope there will be more dungeons in this one. A real Second Quest is probably wishful thinking.

Right now, the only game I really want at the moment is Star Ocean 3. It seems nobody around here cares or doesn't know about the game...I made a thread, but I didn't get many replies.

Sylvan_Wizard
08-07-2004, 08:03 PM
Wow, what King said, almost exactly, except for the tennis part.

Warlock
08-07-2004, 09:04 PM
heh, I don't care about any of those except the new Zelda ;)

vegeta1215
08-08-2004, 01:43 PM
I'm looking forward to:
- Any and all Zelda games
- Any and all Metroid games
- Pikmin 2
- Resident Evil 4

I'm also curious about the new Starfox and Paper Mario 2. (I never played the first Paper Mario) There are also a few older games I'd like to pick up that I haven't gotten a chance to play like Resident Evil Zero and Super Mario Sunshine. Tales of Symphonia WAS on my list, but I bought it a week ago, and am loving it :D

slef
08-08-2004, 07:12 PM
Im ready for starcraft ghost to come out already. but I doubt itll happen until at least february... bah...

starfox looks like it might be good, and the only other one on your list id look forward to is zelda

Glitch
08-09-2004, 12:34 AM
Halo 2. Half-Life 2. Nuff said.

DigiPro31279
08-09-2004, 12:53 AM
I can't wait to dominate friends in Mario Tennis for GC cause I rocked on the N64. I want to get Golf Advance for the GBA and then buy the Toadstool Tour I am renting from Gamefly right now so I can play my own character between both games like I did for the N64.

The new Zelda I hope will be cool to play. I just got my newest issue of GMR since I am a member of EB's trade in your games yada yada yada and I saw some cool pics in it.