PDA

View Full Version : Whoa...

Pablo
08-06-2004, 11:55 AM
I'd like to introduce this thread by saying I hardly ever dream. But when I do, they're very vivid and usually very strange.

So I finally fall alseep about 5:30 this morning, and I end up dreaming about Amish people. Yeah, I'm not kidding, I dreamt about Amish people. Apparently they had declared war on Japan. So I go to the Amish website (cut me some slack, it was a dream) and I see a video intro. The cameraman is walking into an Amish village when suddenly a group of angry hairy men with rakes attack him, and you watch as the camera falls and the cameraman is savagely beaten with rakes. Then suddenly, a man dressed all in black (The Black Amish, if I recall correctly) walks out and yells at them for beating on the camera guy. Apparently this guy's like the leader of all the worlds' Amish people. Yeah, weird. Anyway, as the Black Amish walked in, my friend woke me up, so that's where it ended.

Any weird dreams to share?

Glitch
08-06-2004, 12:09 PM
The amish are coming! The amish are coming!

That's a weird dream man......sounds like a idea for a movie. As far as weird dreams go for me, I have them all the time....Just can't remember them.

Rainman
08-06-2004, 12:14 PM
I got news for you man. That wasn't (Justkidding) a dream!

BLONDINE
08-06-2004, 01:50 PM
LOL...amish people..hm...Awesome Dream, Man!!! I am the most usual sleeper ever...like I incorporate everthing making noise around me into my dreams...Say like if I TV is on and they are talking about a random topic I will respond back to the TV(in real life) and continue dreaming about it in my dream(Big Talker)...But I am not only a talker I like act out my dreams...one night I have no Idea what I was dreaming about but but I happened to pinch my sister say sorry and fall right back into my deep state of not being there....but I do remember her screeaming at me "Why would you do that!"...I was to far gone to answer her!..so moral of my story..I am not only annoying when I sleep I am violent..TeeHee..(*wink wink*)

AsMadAsAHatter
08-07-2004, 03:41 AM
Damn Pablo that is one scary dream!! I would have woken up screaming! lol Don't let the angry hairy men with rakes get me!!! I hope your dreams aren't as scary next time! Well..as for me i've had dreams where i have murdered just a random person from my school, i think i made her OD and i killed her. And the strange thing is i have nothing against her....hhhmmm... Hey BLONDINE yeah i remember that time you talked to the t.v in your sleep, they said on t.v "Have you ever had sex like that before?" and you turned to me and said " i wouldn't know i've never done it" LOL.

BLONDINE
08-07-2004, 03:56 AM
HaHaHa...that was a hellarious night...and yes it is all true...I said something else too, can remember. But that was the best line of the night I believe...god I am such a wierd sleeper..at least I don't snore..I don't think...Dani, (hatter), might have to back up that one for me...but I think the worse experience sleeping was spending the night at my friend Roxy house...this was about 4 years ago..but I might stull have the bruises...we were sleeping head to foot on her bed and all of a sudden roxanne started running in the bed...like she was running on a tredmill or something...but there was on tredmill jusat my chest and I felt that days after it happened...