PDA

View Full Version : ZC for Macintosh? Little help?

jdbrown
08-05-2004, 04:34 PM
Every day for the last 2 weeks I come home from work and sit down in front of my wife's Macintosh. Then I waste about 2 hours trying to find a way to download Zelda Classic that works with a Mac.

I finally found this place, and I'm tired of looking. I could have bought a nintendo and Zelda cartridge on ebay by now if I had the money. :rolleyes:

Anyone know anything about it? I'd really appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance.
JD Brown

VGWarrior
08-05-2004, 08:00 PM
I don't think ZC works with a mac yet; I do know Linux and Windows ports are available.

Try contacting Dark Nation for assistance.

Deviance
08-05-2004, 08:44 PM
Linux barely works. I tried it with slackware.

Dark Nation
08-06-2004, 10:25 AM
There is a Mac port but I'm the only one who has ever used it. If you want to be a tester, send BigJoe a private message. If he doesn't reply within a few days, let me know and I'll get one of the other beta tester managers to look at your application.

jdbrown
08-06-2004, 03:50 PM
*shrug*
Yeah, I'd be a tester, but I don't know a damn thing about computers except the basics (internet, word processing, and video games).

I appreciate the help, guys. Thanks a lot.
JDBrown

vegeta1215
08-07-2004, 01:57 AM
DN, if you make a Mac port available to testers, I'll be able to test it in the fall (along with the Linux one like I have been), cause we have a Power Mac at home with OS X Panther on it.