PDA

View Full Version : Isle of the winds L1 help

TBoneman
08-05-2004, 12:05 AM
THis quest is totaly kicking my butt, man do I feel like a noob, can anyone give a hint to getting past the first level.

Just a note: This is the first custom quest I have played, so plz go easy on me.

chinostc
08-05-2004, 12:29 AM
Where are you stuck? Do you have the map compass and special item found in the dungeon?

TBoneman
08-05-2004, 01:31 AM
stupid me! sorry for not giving a'nuff info. this is what I have:
the bow and arrow
the map & compass

I am still missing a few rooms. hope that this helps in getting my problem solved.

chinostc
08-05-2004, 06:36 PM
I'm sorry, its been a couple of weeks since I've played IOTW, so I can't remember that dungeon. Try bombing the adjacent walls in rooms around the room you cant get in, or pushing blocks and statues. Watch the statue eyes. If you still can't find the way, let me know and I'll run through it again for you and help you out.

Anneke_0605
01-10-2005, 11:52 AM
THis quest is totaly kicking my butt, man do I feel like a noob, can anyone give a hint to getting past the first level.

Just a note: This is the first custom quest I have played, so plz go easy on me.

see, I've got the same problem, I'm pretty sure I have to do sth with the two musical notes on the stones somewhere in the right area of the dungeon, but i'm not sure what... :odd: My first guess is you need the flute, but in this stage of the game, I don't think you're supposed to have it yet...
So my question is, did you allready find the solution out of level one? and if you did, could you help me out please? I can't seem to get into the right upper corner of the dungeon... I've got the same items as you do (did, when you posted your message)
if you'd be so kind to answer... thx! :)

DarkFlameWolf
01-10-2005, 12:13 PM
in the upper right corner of the level there is a bombable wall room and a single trap. There should be a staircase in that room that leads to the whistle.

Anneke_0605
01-10-2005, 12:34 PM
in the upper right corner of the level there is a bombable wall room and a single trap. There should be a staircase in that room that leads to the whistle.

see that's the issue, I can't seem to get in that upper right corner... (man I feel stupid... :( )

Anneke_0605
01-11-2005, 05:05 AM
nevermind :) found it !

DarkFlameWolf
01-11-2005, 11:34 AM
please don't double, triple, quadruple your posts. Instead of making a new post, edit your existing one if you want to say something more. Double posting is against forum rules.