PDA

View Full Version : 1st Quest Remake- looking for the ocarina(whistle) to beat lvl. 5

KBGame
08-04-2004, 02:52 PM
Where is the whistle? I noticed the levels look the same but I can't get to the part where the whistle is actually located. Help here?

SirNiko
08-04-2004, 04:02 PM
When you enter dungeon 4, head up one screen and then start bombing every wall on your left 'till you you find a staircase that will warp you to the top of the level. Hang a left from there, and you should find the whistle.

Yeah, I got stuck there too. Found the boss before I found the whistle! The game's actually much easier than the original, though, 'cause there's extra keys and bombs strewn about as you need 'em.

Good luck!

Not so much because i don't think you can do it, but because that was mostly off the top of my head and could be vastly inaccurate....

-SirNiko

KBGame
08-04-2004, 05:22 PM
Hopefully your talking about the same one that I'm talking about cause that didnt work.

VGWarrior
08-04-2004, 07:39 PM
He mistyped; follow his directions, but go into Dungeon 5 instead.

If that doesn't work, you could always go up twice, left once, down once, and THEN bomb the left wall.

KBGame
08-05-2004, 11:46 AM
Thats the thing. I killed the 3 didongo's but that door does NOT open.

the first room has 3 doors which only two of them open. THe other door is most likely stairs.

SirNiko
08-05-2004, 05:48 PM
Well, I wanted to look back at the game to help you, but it seems that I've since deleted that quest. Unless someone else hasn't, the only advice i can give you is to push every block in the room to make sure one doesn't open the door. Stairs are easy to recognize.... they'll be the only doors that aren't in the dead-center of a wall.

Anywho, that's the gist of it. The whistle is near the top part of the level, but getting there requires you to use some stairs. Hope ya figure it out soon, despite all the confusing (And in my case, possibly conflicting) advice!

-SirNiko

KBGame
08-06-2004, 02:18 PM
ok I figured it out but now that that level is done, im not really stuck on level 8 but how do I get the book of magic? You know that diamond thats left 2 screens and has a trail of lava on it.