PDA

View Full Version : Super Dash Brothers would own!

idontknow
08-02-2004, 08:58 PM
I love coming up with game ideas, and as i have before, i've decided to make yet another thread about a dream game i have:

"Super Dash Brothers" (for gamecube)
-Take Mario Kart: Double Dash & mix it with Super Smash Brothers Melee

Characters: (Take all the Mario characters from MK:DD and then add the following nintendo characters)
-Link: Special Item--Hookshot (a hookshot extends from the front of the kart & pull you to the opponent in front of you that it hits
-Pikachu: Special Item--Lightening (possibly just take out the lightening item as a regular & make it pika's special or make pika thunder a variation of some sort
--Samus: Special--Powershot--Hold A to make it grow & then release it when ready, to hit enemies--the larger it is when thrown, the more enemies it is likely to hit & the more it slows others down
--Kirby: Special--Breath--Not sure what to call it exactly, but when you get it, it allows kirby to breathe & then he stills items from nearby opponents
--Fox: Special--Gun. He shoots his lazer gun by repeatedly tapping item button from 5 seconds (like using a mushroom) to shoot opponents
Thats all i got for right now
Discuss.

Jakq
08-02-2004, 09:23 PM
Yeah, but like, don't tell ninty your idea. If you do, it will never get made.

idontknow
08-03-2004, 12:19 PM
why's that?

the_Real_hydra
08-03-2004, 12:32 PM
That be cool. Two of my friends have come up with a lot of ideas For Super Smash Bros. They would love to hear about that!

sivart0
08-03-2004, 01:18 PM
also add Ness, Capt. Falcon, Falco,...ect...

slef
08-03-2004, 02:06 PM
so basically youre thinking another mario kart with all the characters from ssbm?

idontknow
08-03-2004, 04:18 PM
yeah, basically, except there could be more modes of play, and tons of tracks! (I mean, 16 were from all mario-based places or characters--imagine being able to have tracks named after other characters or in locations from other games!)

It would also go back to single player karts, but keep the special item system.

Old Modes of play:
1. Grand Prix
2. VS
3. Balloon Battle
4. Bo-bomb Battle
5. Shine Thief
6. Time Trial

New Modes of Play
1. Tournament (Set up brackets of races & race 1 on 1, then the winner advances to the next round)
2. One On One: One player races another (either 2 humans or one player & a computer)
3. Story (Make some sort of story with races where you race against one other characters, 2 or 3 other characters, a whole slew of characters, and have bonus stages)
4. Coin Cache: Battle mode where you collect coins around the course & then bank them & if you get hit by an item, then you lose all coins you haven't banked yet
5. Elimination: 3 or more karts play this (possibly up to 8 karts). You select players & then randomly select a track and race. The person who comes in last loses & the remaining players randomly choose another track & race again & you keep racing until there is a winner! (The more players, the more races there are!)

Players:
-All or Most characters from SSBM
-All of the characters from MK:DD!!
-Extra Characters!

Other Possible Specials:
-Falco: A gun similar to Fox's Gun
-Ness: Yo Yo: Swings it around & can hit nearby opponents with it
-Captain Falcon: Falcan Burn: Hold the item button to use it & he will dash forward like using a mushroom & also burn enemy opponents in his way.
-Dr. Mario: Tap the item button repeatedly for 5 seconds to throw pills at opponents.
-Jiggly Puff: Music Note: Makes her sing, freezing all opponents for like 2 or 3 seconds
-Young Link: B'Rang: Use it to hit other opponents & steal their item as well
-Zelda: Heart Container: Makes her invincible for 5 seconds or maybe even just the same hearts that Daisy & Peach have
-Ganon: Trident: He puts the trident in the ground while still going & it creates a crack in the ground behind his kart for opponents to fall into, making them lose precious time
-Marth & Roy: Proximity Mind: Has the same effect as a bo-bomb but it is placed on the track & only explodes when someone runs over it

Should not have:
-Ice Climbers
-Mr. Game & Watch
-Mewtwo (maybe)