PDA

View Full Version : Graal?

Rantoon
08-02-2004, 01:21 AM
Have you ever heard of Graal? i had this really old version that was great because it was free and you could play offline but it got deleted for some reason and now i have the new version but i can't play it offline and you have to pay to play it with a real account.... anyone know where i can get the old version back?

Rantoon
08-02-2004, 01:43 AM
anybody at all?

Master Ghaleon
08-02-2004, 01:54 AM
Hold up sparky, wait for someone to respond to your question. No double posting. I have no clue about your Graal question

Welcome to AGN

Rantoon
08-02-2004, 01:56 AM
sorry, i'm sorta new to this whole message board thing... i mostly use instant messangers and stuff like that. Won't happen again... i think

Master Ghaleon
08-02-2004, 02:02 AM
HERE (http://www.armageddongames.net/faq.php?)

That should help ya out with the rules and stuff

Dart Zaidyer
08-02-2004, 02:06 AM
There are about a zillion reasons I can think of that define how Graal sucks, but the ones you need to know most are that it's full of idiots, it's run by idiots who like money, and these days it's less like Zelda and more like a Rare game: Tedious, dippy, and full of about a million little widgets that nobody really needs.

Good luck finding an older version capable of offline multiplayer, though. Anyone who puts it up for download usually gets cracked down on hard by Unixmad. (at least if all your hosts and ISP are easily spooked by baseless legal bullying.) Essentially, he feels deeply threatened by the fact that they come with GServer programs (Which were programmed and distributed by Bomber himself, the Graal creator) that allow you to run your own world. Because hey, anyone not payings monies to play the formerly-free game are obviously evil pirates, guY.