PDA

View Full Version : Why you shouldn't be the first to pass out at a party....

Glitch
08-01-2004, 08:02 PM
I guess I learned my lesson.....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/lee_grad2002/dontpassout.jpg
Never be the first to pass out at your roomates 21st Birthday Party. Guess that's what happens when 2 people kill a 1/5 of Jack by themselves....

AtmaWeapon
08-01-2004, 08:10 PM
"Why you shouldn't drink until you pass out, period"

I mean, seriously. How much fun can not remembering being at a party be?

aces2022
08-01-2004, 08:25 PM
That's all they did to you? You got lucky.

Master Ghaleon
08-01-2004, 08:39 PM
hahaha

Thats funny. If you pass out first when im at a party. I get a sleeping bag and put you in it, zip it up and push u down the stairs.

Glitch
08-01-2004, 08:54 PM
hahaha

Thats funny. If you pass out first when im at a party. I get a sleeping bag and put you in it, zip it up and push u down the stairs.

Sweet. Sounds like fun!

biggiy05
08-01-2004, 09:30 PM
:rofl: thats not to much, on Jp's 22nd b-day once he passed out we duct taped his mouth and arms and took him out to the cornfield and put him right in a dead spot where nothing was growing. I fell asleep in the trunk of scottys pontiac and woke up hog tied. When i move out and have some ppl over and you pass out im gonna make sure we do something really good. :laughing:

VEL
08-01-2004, 09:46 PM
I was at a party and there was some guy passed out, and some others wanted to put him out on the balconey and stick a hose up his butt, but he woke up before anything happened. I also heard that someone once passed out at one of my friend's house and they did a bunch of stuff to him like putting boogers in his mouth and they pulled down his pants, they wanted him to wake up and think he got raped. They also video taped it, but they ended up losing the tape. He never knew who did it, he thought it was my friend's older brother and his friends.

moocow
08-01-2004, 10:41 PM
HAH LIBERAL PIG! *giggles*

I <3 You! :)

Yoshiman
08-01-2004, 10:48 PM
PWNED

:laughing:

Rantoon
08-02-2004, 01:26 AM
What is this Pwned people say? someone said they pwnt me before on Graal. what does it mean?

Ares[K!]
08-02-2004, 01:36 AM
Heh, the last two times I passed out a friends house, nothing happened to me. I got left on the couch where I crashed at.

Rantoon:
Pwned - (1) Owned
Ex. You got owned bitch.
- Evolved to PWN'D / PWNT
You'll notice that this is term is mostly used in online games.

Rantoon
08-02-2004, 01:39 AM
Thanks, i followed the guy around and asked him what it meant for like 5 minutes. I guess i'm just not up to date on today's slang.

AsMadAsAHatter
08-07-2004, 04:41 AM
Yeah, i didn't know what pwn meant untill recently etheir, but i think its more fun to watch drunk people then to actually be drunk. Besides the next day its funny because you know everything that happened and they don't have a clue!

moocow
08-07-2004, 09:04 AM
That's not always true, Hatter. There's only been one time where I've been drunk and didn't remember the night before. And it was only bits and pieces that I forgot (heh, leaning on the fridge and hitting on my friend, hardcore, apparently).

goKi
08-07-2004, 09:08 AM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pwned&r=f

Glitch
08-07-2004, 12:07 PM
That's not always true, Hatter. There's only been one time where I've been drunk and didn't remember the night before. And it was only bits and pieces that I forgot (heh, leaning on the fridge and hitting on my friend, hardcore, apparently).

Yeah....you were fucking wasted! You were on Pyro like a fly on shit....

moocow
08-07-2004, 03:08 PM
I just can't believe I don't remember doing that. Usually I do. :p

Orion
08-08-2004, 12:30 AM
You're just lucky you didn't get your eyebrows shaved off.

Something i always wanted to do was take a stick and a condom, put the condom on one end of the stick, and have someone push the condom down the back of some guys pants. That way when he wakes up and he were really stupid he might think that he were fucked up the bum hole. Might be worht a laugh if it works.

lord of the pit
08-08-2004, 09:33 PM
I passed out at a frends house a lot and nothin happins to me.

ShadowTiger
08-08-2004, 10:47 PM
The worst thing that ever happened to me was that they superglued my bedroll stuck. I'm too paranoid to let anything else happen to me.

Although I once woke up with a funnel on my head, but that was my own doing.