PDA

View Full Version : Help! Stuck in 2 quests...

Chris3123
07-31-2004, 10:33 PM
First of all, hello everyone. (I'm new here.) :newbie:

Anyway, I'm stuck in two quests, and I can't seem to find solutions in earlier threads, so here goes:

1. Link to Another Dimension - This may sound stupid, but where the heck is the sword? I've looked everywhere... Unless it's in the 1st dungeon. :confused:

2. EDIT: Nevermind.

Thanks in advance. :)

SirNiko
08-01-2004, 10:16 AM
I can help you with "A Link to Another Dimension".

The wooden sword is in Level 2. Until you get it, though, bombs will be in short supply.... if you run out before you get the sword, you won't be able to finish the game, and you'll have to start over. Luckily, you're still at the very, very beginning of the game, so that won't be a big deal.

Good luck! The game gets much harder...

-SirNiko

Chris3123
08-01-2004, 04:43 PM
I can help you with "A Link to Another Dimension".

The wooden sword is in Level 2. Until you get it, though, bombs will be in short supply.... if you run out before you get the sword, you won't be able to finish the game, and you'll have to start over.

D'oh! I guess I'll have to start over. :laughing:

Why put the sword in Level 2, anyway? :odd:

Oh, well. Thanks for your help. :D

EDIT: I got it. Thanks again. :D

SirNiko
08-01-2004, 10:27 PM
Most awesome, my friend. If ya get stuck again, I've beaten the game, so I can at least give you enough tips to get you to Ganon, or possibly Gannon, depending on your choice of spelling. There are a few dungeons that are rather well concealed...

It just feels so GOOD to put all the time I wasted playing video games to good use!

-SirNiko

Chris3123
08-02-2004, 10:37 PM
Could you help me again? I can't seem to find level 3 (Link to another Dimension). :confused:

SirNiko
08-03-2004, 06:23 PM
Lemme think, lemme think..... if my memory is correct, you can find that one up on "Death Mountain" (The map is strikingly similar to the Zelda 3 overworld, if you haven't noticed already). from the screen you start on, walk up, across the bridge, hang a left right afterwards, and chop bushes with your new sword until you can reach a cave at the foot of the mountains.

It should be pretty obvious from there on.

Oh yeah, and up until like dungeon 14, (Yeah, there's really that many) you'll always have to use the item you found in the previous dungeon to reach the next, so that'll help you in your continued search.

-SirNiko

Chris3123
08-03-2004, 09:18 PM
Thanks again!

Oh yeah, and up until like dungeon 14, (Yeah, there's really that many) you'll always have to use the item you found in the previous dungeon to reach the next, so that'll help you in your continued search.

-SirNiko

14?! :surprise: Dang... I'm gonna be busy. :D And I've always followed that rule, but thanks anyway for the tip. :)

SirNiko
08-03-2004, 09:34 PM
You're welcome again!

We Floridians gotta stick together, anyhow.... so that we can repel the invasion from the rest of the country if there's another big mess up in the ballots here!

-SirNiko