PDA

View Full Version : Favorite End Boss?

ShadowTiger
07-30-2004, 05:23 PM
This is my Department. :D

Of all of the games that you finish/ed, which would you say had either the most exciting end boss, or the most challenging end boss?

I would say that I enjoy facing off against Super Metroid's Mother Brain boss a lot. It was really interesting to see what happened during that fight. I think it was one of the most "unique" boss fights ever, in the sense that you didn't have to face it alone, for a bit. ... tiny.. sanctuary..

The Terranigma Boss Battle was extremely Easy. I don't know what they were thinking. Wind Waker's is always impressive, due to the AMAZING music. (I've commissioned several people to create midis of that for ZC.) Sure, Ganondorf swings at you a lot, and you can't block him, but .. well, as it was said a while ago, you have Zelda to help. o_o .. Very nice.

All in all, I think that the music really contributes to the end Boss. I've been listening to the End Boss music from Metroid Prime for the past several hours. I just can't bring myself to switch! ^_^;; What's your favorite Final Boss Music?

Petoe
07-30-2004, 07:14 PM
Favorite end boss would be... ummm, this is a tough decision. I know, Majora's Mask. It's a tough and exciting fight (without the uber mask), and I just love the psychedelic feel of the battle. And how the boss dies, that's just awesome. Beats both 3D Ganon fights, but just barely.

Favorite end boss music is definitely from Final Fantasy 6 ("The Dancing Mad"). And whenever I hear the mind blowing Black Mages version of it, my ears orgasm. :)

*b*
07-30-2004, 07:35 PM
I really don't have a favorite boss, because I can hardly remember half of them. but for now, I'll say Life Virus/Live Virus R (I think that's his name) from MMNT. I loved him in MMBN, and seeing him in 3D was awsome

the_Real_hydra
07-30-2004, 07:46 PM
I really don't have a favorite boss, because I can hardly remember half of them.
You got that right. Man that alot to thing about. Well the newes Boss I just be was Raem Of off Final fantasy: Crystal Chronicle, was to easy looked funny. Now for the Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures Boss ganon was not hard but took me and hour the find out what that ball of energy zelda makes float around ganon was for.

hellebeest
07-30-2004, 07:53 PM
I haven't finnished any game the last couple of years now that I think about it,
it's because I always start over halfway throughout the game.
Here goes then, it's not really a boss but a last stage, that of halo
when u need to drive through that nasty long course, most challenging :D

Yoshiman
07-30-2004, 08:24 PM
The Ganondorf battle in the Wind Waker. I just like hearing the clashing of the swords, the atmosphere, and the way Link finishes him off.

Another boss I like to beat up is the Final Hazard from Sonic Adventure2. The music is awesome.

Pablo
07-31-2004, 03:28 PM
Treveylan from Goldeneye. He was such a prick and you had such a feeling of accomplishment when you finally got to him.

I didn't think Majora's Mask was a great boss... then again, I had the Diety's Mask =P

Master Ghaleon
08-01-2004, 03:11 PM
Zophar's music in Lunar 2 - eternal blue He/she was very hard at first, cause the boss had 5 spots to attack at. You had to take out 2 of its 4 arms then you could kill off the head. Kill the hand that healed and the one that would cast the magic that would hurt the most.

*b*
08-01-2004, 03:26 PM
Raem Of off Final fantasy: Crystal Chronicle

oh yeah, I forgot abut him, and Memoria. I'd have to change my favorite to Memoria. he's such an awsome boss, and his attacks are awsome. I like his music too

Master Ghaleon
08-02-2004, 02:00 PM
The end guy in Splatterhouse for the Turbo Graphics 16 was pretty cool, plus the music for just about all of bosses kicked ass.

Sylvan_Wizard
08-04-2004, 06:53 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/gamespot/features/all/tenspot/0918boss/index.html

richie
08-04-2004, 12:20 PM
My favourite boss is Mayorah's mage (N64) at all.
Then, there's Ganon (2nd, big evil) in OoT for personal reasons .
Another is the Master hand is Super Smash Bros. (N64) because it's very(!!!) easy (at least as Link).

:( It seems I play too much Zelda and N64...