PDA

View Full Version : Anybody play Jedi Knight multiplayer?

MasterSwordUltima
07-29-2004, 01:34 AM
I mean, I don't know anyone who does, and I've played my step-brother via router, but thats kinda not working anymore, and I really like playing multiplayer. Anyone else have this game? Anyone?

MottZilla
07-29-2004, 04:02 PM
Which one? I used to love the original Jedi Knight on MSN Gaming Zone. Oh the fun wars of who had better hacks. I won. ;)

Dart Zaidyer
07-29-2004, 05:32 PM
Take your pick: Jedi Knight, Mysteries of the Sith, Jedi Outcast, Jedi Academy... I've got 'em all.

Though it's kind of hard to set up JK and MotS games anymore, since the Zone ripped up its support for them. You pretty much have to know the guys you're playing against.

MasterSwordUltima
08-14-2004, 05:49 PM
Thats why I'm asking if anybody has this game...because I really can't find any forums or anything that have like, on going games or anything, like Battle.net. I definatly have some hacks that I'd like to try on multiplayer ^_^ [talk to me on AIM, DZ].

VT_Hokie_Fan
08-14-2004, 06:30 PM
i lost my jk cd and my cd can't play jedi acedemy, so I'm screwed. Before the Zone took away support, I played online every once In a while, and I sucked. At least i tried. Well, good luck trying to find people who play it, I'm sure theres still some star wars geeks who play it...

MottZilla
08-14-2004, 08:46 PM
Your best best is Kali. Kali is an online gaming sort of thing.

Kamaria
08-17-2004, 12:33 PM
I used to play Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II online.

Fun, especially with my favorite mods: Killer Weapons Pack, Explosive Weapons Pack, Saber Battles X 3.1, and my favorite maps: Ceasar's Palace and Jedi High School.

AlexMax
08-17-2004, 12:43 PM
I really wish I had played Jedi Knight multi back in the day. It sounded really cool. :(

MottZilla
08-17-2004, 03:37 PM
Hahaha! I remember Jedi High School! I also remember some Ninja mod, you had a grappling hook and everything. It was fucking insane. And you had swords rather than lightsabers, not to mention looked like a Ninja. It was awesome. I still remember hopping around the jedi high school level with the ninja mod.

Dart Zaidyer
08-17-2004, 05:29 PM
You know the funny thing about JHS? As a level, it pretty much sucked, yet it was actually fun to play.

These days, all you get is flashy architecture with the same boring gameplay over and over. Though the Asylum level by Spiral was pretty fun and thematic...

MottZilla
08-18-2004, 02:38 PM
I think JHS was fun to play because back then levels were so limited, and it was huge, and not that well done, to the point that it was just amusing to play. Heh, I dunno man, it was just fun. Oh ya I forgot to mention, I have Jedi Academy/JKIII and I have a jedi outcast disk around here somewhere too.