PDA

View Full Version : Revenge 2...lv 3

briguy1313
07-28-2004, 09:22 PM
:banghead: Can anyone help with the block puzzle in level 3, near the center top? I've got the bracelet and boots. This is where you go to the far top right corner, push a block, walk over the sand, then go left. In that room, I'm banging my head against the wall literally....have tried every combination I think, but can't get to the left door.
** Edit **

Finally figured it out....sometimes I feel so dumb... :tongue:

Thanks, Bri

lbeard43
08-04-2004, 02:04 PM
I am in lv 3 also ..where did you find the boots and bracelet...I have not solved the block puzzle yet.....need the boots I keep dying Can you help me Thanks

briguy1313
08-04-2004, 07:37 PM
Sorry, I really don't remember. I've played so many other quests since then, it's just no longer in my memory. I wish I could remember, as I would love to be able to help when I can. That puzzle I do remember, stumped me for a while, but then I just kept pushing away and got it somehow. Whatever you do, don't bother with that area until you have the boots, which are somewhere else...(just don't remember where exactly)
Sorry :(

lbeard43
08-04-2004, 10:09 PM
I need help in finding the boots.......have the bow,bracelet,boomarang. white sword.Also I found the red boomarang in a cave but cannot get to it bombs do not work.Maybe a super bomb if I can find one.Cannot kill the boss in lv 3 until I find the boots..Please help

Ok killed the boss lv 3 found the boots.....with some help by others..now on to lv 4.......