PDA

View Full Version : The Oracle Of Hyrule Full Version For Downloading!!!!!

Zelda_Warrior
07-25-2004, 06:26 PM
OMFG!!! I finally have The Oracle of Hyrule stored somwhere on the web... Anyways, to download it:

1. Go to: www.filespace.org

2. See the navigation barr on the top of the website? Go to Users or whatever it says. (Something close to that.) If you don't see the link, just look somewhere on the page. You'll find it. :)

3. Go to the G's. Look for the user called: God_Of_Pso (I'm on page 3.)

4. Click on the user (Me) then take a look around. Download any of the quests you like!

5. To download: Click on the name of the file. If that dosen't work, right click the file name that is a link and go to save target as...

ONE MORE THING...

I have released a new quest, the next quest in that series, The Oracle Of Holodrum. (Note, the third dungeon may be buggy, so beware!)

I'd like it if you posted how you think the quest is.

Enjoy! - Zelda_Warrior

ShadowTiger
07-25-2004, 06:43 PM
OR,
You can just click Here (http://www.filespace.org/God_Of_Pso/) for the page with all of this quests,
or just download the quest directly, Here (http://www.filespace.org/God_Of_Pso/Oracle_Of_Hyrule_FULL_VERSION.zip).
:p

I'll try it out when I get the chance. .. thanks. ;)

idontknow
07-25-2004, 09:01 PM
Any screenshots?

JayeM
07-25-2004, 09:58 PM
Would you be interested in putting the complete quest(s) in the QDB? I couldn't tell from your post if Holodrum was ready yet...

Cepat
07-26-2004, 12:45 AM
The quest itself is not bad, but there are several problems :

1. I tried pressing all direction keys & the "A" & "B" keys after the intro screen. I think I pressed "B" after 45 seconds & went into the game.

2. Enemy always return rule may not be so good in certain areas like the green gels that become larger gels. I had almost an endless amount of gels in one screen which my sword could not clear fast enough.

3. Your magic shield doesn't work against the Red Wizzrobe.

4. You included the qdb file with your qst & normally quest makers don't include that.

On the other hand, good work on the NPC messages, overworld areas flow smoothly.

bmowrey
07-26-2004, 10:43 AM
Quest question: what do you do after defeating the dungeon in ruby city? I see a graveyard with a wierd tree, but have no clue.

Thanks!

Zelda_Warrior
07-28-2004, 06:08 PM
Okay, I have an answer to both of those posts:

1. Okay, the reason the magic sheild dosent work against red wizzrobes is because it isn't supposed to. The MIRROR SHEILD does, although it may be called something else in zc. The sheild for sale in the store is only the lvl 2 sword. Also, at the time I didn't know what a .qsb file was. Also, I needed the enemies always return part for the final boss.

2. It's not that hard. Beat the dungeon in Ruby City, then go back to Mabe Village to Coconut Beach, which is south of town. You use the hookshot there.

EDIT: I didn't intend on finishing The Oracle Of Holodrum. That's just a beta.