PDA

View Full Version : Oracle of Hyrule Full Version

Zelda_Warrior
07-25-2004, 05:46 PM
Umm, this may be a dumb question, but I can't get the stupid quest on the internet so people can download it. I made a website at bravenet.com but they dont let you post .qst files to upload. I tried idrive but don't understand it, I can't post attachments, and I don't have a yahoo breifcase. Can anybody help me? Also, if you have read this then you probably already know that The Oracle Of Hyrule is completed, but with a new design, except for the fact that there's no place to download it.

EDIT: I am releasing the next quest in the series, The Oracle Of Holodrum soon. I am working on dungeon 3 and it uses the modified LttP tileset (PureZC) I would be really pissed off though if when I was about to realease The Oracle Of Labbryinna that name would already be taken. (The last one in the series.)

*b*
07-25-2004, 05:58 PM
www.filespace.org. they can allow any file as long as it's not 5 MB in size, since you can only have 5 MB of space. hopefully your quest isn't THAT big... is it?

Zelda_Warrior
07-25-2004, 06:02 PM
nope, but its 1,100 kb. Whats a .qsb file?

Cepat
07-25-2004, 06:12 PM
That's the backup of your quest. Perhaps you could zip up your qst file?

Zelda_Warrior
07-25-2004, 06:18 PM
Wow, filespace is so easy, i think ill release Oracle of Holodrum betas left and right... Anyways new topic for how to download the quest...