PDA

View Full Version : wouldn't these be great functions for the next beta?

idontknow
07-24-2004, 10:33 AM
Please look HERE (http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=81324)

I probably should have posted these suggestions in here in the first place, but i wanted everyone to see them, and i've gotten some good feedback about them & i think they would be soo useful!

Ganonator
07-24-2004, 03:38 PM
For suggestions that are RELATED TO THE BETA.

This is your third warning, and you are now on probation. Don't post stupid shit, and don't mirror post.

bigjoe
07-24-2004, 03:50 PM
In the future, please refrain from linking to other posts in Beta Suggestions. For now, you are prohibited from posting in Beta Suggestions. If you disregard this prohibition, you will be removed from the beta tester group.

idontknow
07-24-2004, 05:07 PM
Oh, i'm sorry..i didn't mean anything by it, i swear. And Ganonator, what do you mean by "Don't post stupid shit, and don't mirror post"? i thought these suggestions were really good to include in the next beta, just as mousewheel functions have been implemented

So i guess i won't be posting any more suggestions from now on...:/

EDIT: And what do you mean by "third warning"? i'd have to say, this is actually my first warning i've ever gotten for something like this...this has seriously come as a surprise and i'm not sure what to make of it, but i really am sorry

fatcatfan
07-24-2004, 05:49 PM
new features != bugfixes