PDA

View Full Version : Cannot load any quests

philthethrill
07-23-2004, 12:40 PM
Hi. I'm new here and I found my way here when I was looking for a game called BS Zelda. I downloaded it and have been trying to load it. I opened up zelda-w.exe, I'm using the latest version, and I went to the Quest directory and I tried to load the game but it wouldn't load. I was still stuck with the Zelda Classic game. What should I do.

SirNiko
07-23-2004, 01:26 PM
Open the Zelda-w.exe file, and hit enter twice to reach the File Select screen. Select "Register your Name" and create a new file.

Move the cursor over the save file you created, and press left Alt (Or whatever button you have changed to represent the "A" button on an NES controller). A new menu should open, asking you to start the game or load a custom quest. push Enter (Start) to play the first quest of the original NES Zelda, or push Left Alt (A) to open up the "Select custom Quest" box. Use you mouse to browse your files for the custom quest's file, and select it. Link's picture will probably change when you do this, which means you were successful. Now just push Enter (Start) and the custom quest should begin.

If that doesn't work, then that means something else is the matter, and you'll have to provide more information.

-SirNiko

philthethrill
07-23-2004, 08:30 PM
Thanks for your help SirNiko. It worked.