PDA

View Full Version : Enhanced animations

*b*
07-22-2004, 10:47 PM
ok, this is kinda advanced for ZC right now, but when, or if, Link's animations are more detailed (there was talk about seprate left/right animations a while back, I think), maybe they could be changed further to allow complete customization of Link's animation. like, in the Link menu that shows his animations, we could click on one, and it would open a window simillar to the item/weapon data screens. you'd define what tiles Link uses for each direction he walks, slashes, jumps (if it's ever implimented), swims, and whatever else might be added in the future. this would allow for alot more freedom when editing Link

Sephiroth
07-23-2004, 01:06 AM
Heh. That would be great! For the raft, I can then set it as invisible and make link ride in a mine cart! :)

Cloral
07-23-2004, 01:59 AM
What I would like to see is seperate sprites for the shields if you want. Then you wouldn't have to have a walking set for each direction with each different shield.

Dark Nation
07-23-2004, 03:33 PM
Been thinking about that myself, Cloral. In fact, that's how it's (apparently) been done since Zelda 3 (even the GB games do that).

*b*
07-23-2004, 04:10 PM
(even the GB games do that).

actually, the GB games don't, they have their own sprites for each shield. I've looked in the rom