PDA

View Full Version : Shadow of Evil help?

briguy1313
07-21-2004, 03:33 PM
Can't find any other posts on this quest, and wondering if anyone can help?
I'm pretty much in the beginning and already stumped. :mad: I've been everwhere I can go on Motea Islands without more tools. Been to the Land of Kilos and got the Magical Pendant, but have no clue what it does. Can't seem to go anywhere else. All I have is the raft, ladder, boomerang and pendant. To go anywhere else, I need the bracelet, whistle, hookshot and/or hammer.
Anyone have any clues on this one?
Thanks, Bri
EDIT: found the bracelet.....hope that's all I need to continue. :rolleyes:

lbeard43
07-23-2004, 06:13 PM
I am play the same quest...where did you find the bracelet...I am stumped also...can't go anywhere

briguy1313
07-23-2004, 07:16 PM
I found the bracelet in the Hero's grave. There's a locked door on the right that I never saw the first time through.
Good luck! I've made it to the final level, but can't get in, because I don't have a key. Now I'm just wandering around....no clue where to find the key. :(

Bri

sandman09
08-09-2010, 04:01 PM
Can't find any other posts on this quest, and wondering if anyone can help?
I'm pretty much in the beginning and already stumped. :mad: I've been everwhere I can go on Motea Islands without more tools. Been to the Land of Kilos and got the Magical Pendant, but have no clue what it does. Can't seem to go anywhere else. All I have is the raft, ladder, boomerang and pendant. To go anywhere else, I need the bracelet, whistle, hookshot and/or hammer.
Anyone have any clues on this one?
Thanks, Bri
EDIT: found the bracelet.....hope that's all I need to continue. :rolleyes:

I need help with this quest too! Did you ever find any other tools or anything else that could help me? I am stuck in same place as you!