PDA

View Full Version : You ZC guys are awesome. Seriously.

SirNiko
07-19-2004, 10:36 PM
Heya, everyone! A friend showed me this place a few days ago, and it's really cool. I downloaded Sludge's "A link to Another Dimension", and finished that over the course of a week. A long, painful week. It was great. I wanted to e-mail Sludge and tell him he did a freakin' great job, and ask 'im where the Biggest Wallet was, but it seems there is no e-mail function or address on the QDB. Oh well. Maybe he'll spot this on the message boards, so he can get his warm-fuzzy congrats for the day.

DarkFlameWolf's games look pretty cool, too. I downloaded Wolf Style, but I couldn't find the second dungeon. Shame on me. I'm tryin' to figure out if not being able to cross over to the right half of the world map is intentional or a bug on my end... either way, I'm cooling my heels by playing her graphical feast of "First Quest Remake". Don't want to jump to her latest masterpiece before I'm ready. And the temptation is very strong...

And hey to everyone else on this site, and forum. I tend to write long posts at infrequent intervals, but I'll try to spend a little time around here. Yeah, really. You'll probably never see me again, but hey.

THis's a wonderful program. Mucho thanks to the programmers, and all you cool guys and gals making high-quality games for it.

-SirNiko

mochino
07-19-2004, 10:47 PM
Hidden Duality: Directors Cut is pretty impressive i've been on it under a month, now i'm finally on lvl 9 with the 25 key hunt.

GerrardCapashen
07-19-2004, 11:07 PM
Isle of the Winds is really something, it took me over 3-4 days to finish it and the whole thing is really what we could call a masterpiece.

ShadowTiger
07-19-2004, 11:16 PM
Well, Zelda Classic is a pretty powerful program. :) There's very little that it cannot do, if you know how.

Try to look for C-Dawg's Dreams Of Yesterday quest, as well as his later Sabotage Dragoon quest. .. They're both phenominal! .. Just.. take note that SD is still in Demo form. :shrug:

DarkFlameWolf
07-19-2004, 11:33 PM
Woft style, if I'm not mistaken, has been updated. Due to a error on my part, I build an overworld outside the bounds of a BS overworld designation in the Dmaps. Something I didn't know about at the time. So in later betas, particulary 163+, you could no longer go beyond those boundries, and thus never access level 2. It has since been fixed and Wolf Style been made a 'true' overworld instead of a BS one. I'll have to go check at PureZC if they have the updated version.

SirNiko
07-20-2004, 07:56 AM
Coolness, people. I finished "1st Quest Remake". The musical selections for the dungeons are great, too. I'll keep these suggestions in mind, and try 'em out. Sadly, the only thing preventing me from playing ALL the games is that I eventually have to go to work. Like now.

But soon work will be done, and then back to goofing around!

Se ya!

-SirNiko

DigiPro31279
07-20-2004, 08:30 AM
Try my unofficial 4th and 5th and let me know how your experience is. Right now it's better to get my updates from my site until JayeM updates the QDB

Petoe
07-20-2004, 12:55 PM
Welcome to the wonderful world of Zelda Classic, SirNiko. The program rocks, and it is coming more popular all the time, thanks to the great quests that are released for it. There are tons of quests out there, so everyone should find a quest they'd like. As you have noticed, you can't go wrong with DarkFlameWolf's quests, since they're all really good and solid. Prince's Revenge 1 and Revenge 2 are really recommendable quests as well.

And there are really good quests that aren't Zelda at all. "Mario's Insane Rampage" and the "Sabotage Dragoon demo" are must plays, and my upcoming MegaMan quest if you need a little change from the Zelda world. ;)

JayeM
07-20-2004, 01:23 PM
Already updated, DigiPro. :)

Tom
07-20-2004, 01:43 PM
Yeah i agree Mario's Insane Rampage is really good

mochino
07-20-2004, 07:49 PM
thats why i heard,
but i still need to be done with DFW quest's lol

ZeldaFan001
07-21-2004, 12:01 AM
Try to look for C-Dawg's Dreams Of Yesterday quest, as well as his later Sabotage Dragoon quest. .. They're both phenominal! .. Just.. take note that SD is still in Demo form. :shrug:

Allow me to help you with that! :)
Dreams of Yesterday Thread and Download (http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=61058)
Sabotage Dragoon Thread and Download (http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=78453)

Go down the thread in Sabotage Dragoon a little bit to find the fastest download link.

PrfectGREG
07-21-2004, 12:20 AM
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/Linksbhd/

Play The Castle for a challenge
Play Majoras mask if u like MM
and Play LBHD4 and 3 if u dont mind being offended

DarkFlameWolf
07-21-2004, 01:50 AM
thats why i heard,
but i still need to be done with DFW quest's lol

Don't wait to finish my quests, you can put mine on hold. Finish others.

SirNiko
07-21-2004, 06:30 PM
So many good quests, so little time. Unfortunately, I'm the type who has to pick up one game at a time, and then play it to the end before I can pick up another. So, it might take me quite some time!

I think that I'll finish "Hidden Duality", and then shift to some other games than just Wolf's. Four day weekend coming up! Let's see how many quests I can complete before someone comes in to see if I perished...

-SirNiko