View Full Version : What are you like when you're drunk?

ShadowTiger
07-18-2004, 09:13 PM
What are you like when you're drunk? .. Assuming you've ever gotten drunk. I am suddenly reminded of a Family Guy episode in which Peter can play the Piano inexplicably when intoxicated. We saw him play perfectly for Lois.. then he entered a recital or something, and was seated, and played all the wrong notes.. then someone shifted him over a few inches, and the notes were beautiful.

slothman
07-18-2004, 11:19 PM
Well you could assume but that would be bad in my case. I did like the Simpsons episode today where Homer was in Moe's bar and since they wouldn't talk to him he acted like his own friend. He started a fight with himself about sleeping with Marge. Of course real people aren't as good drunk but what the hey.

Cloral
07-19-2004, 12:03 AM
I'm sure a number of people here could tell you what I'm like. ;)

moocow
07-19-2004, 01:56 PM
I'm really horny when I'm drunk. No, really, I am. I tend to be a little more ballsy too. Also, I play pool better when drunk. *nods*

If you really must know, ask Glitch what I'm like when I'm drunk, cause I can't really give myself much justice when I can't see how stupid I'm being.

the_Real_hydra
07-19-2004, 02:07 PM
I've only gotten drunk once. (been high more then I can count) Anyways I was REALLY horny! the bad thing was my girl was out of town and my sisters where in the house with me. Nothing happened thank god. I wouldn't cheat on my girl but is some hot lady walk in my house any wanted to screw, I would have... :banghead:

King Link
07-19-2004, 06:53 PM
I wouldn't know, I've never been drunk. I'm a responsible drinker, and I rarely drink, when I do. Somehow, though, I assume that, if I were to ever get drunk, I'd still be quite reserved and polite.

VEL
07-19-2004, 07:23 PM
I usually just throw up when I drink too much, I usually get sick before I get drunk. I also don't drink too much, I don't like feeling sick.

Goat
07-19-2004, 08:24 PM
I dunno, im fun apparently, at leats thats what i tell myself. Ask moo, ck, or ganonator

ShadowTiger
07-19-2004, 09:25 PM
I usually just throw up when I drink too much, I usually get sick before I get drunk. I also don't drink too much, I don't like feeling sick. Same here, VEL. :shrug: I try to take as little wine as possible, and I hate the taste of beer. I don't see why people like it so much. :odd: ... I'll leave that to the experts.

I think I'm drunk right now. I'm drunk on literature. There's some really good books out there... you don't have to believe me though.

Brian
07-19-2004, 10:57 PM
Yeah, beer is one drink I don't like at all. Even though it has less alchohol in it than other drinks I find I drink it slower than wine just because of the taste. Wine, on the other hand I can drink with little problems. Sure, it doesn't taste good, but its better than beer.

But overall I'm definately not much of a drinker either,

VEL
07-19-2004, 11:01 PM
Same here, VEL. :shrug: I try to take as little wine as possible, and I hate the taste of beer. I don't see why people like it so much. :odd: ... I'll leave that to the experts.

I also don't like beer, the main thing I drink is smirnoff ice.

GerrardCapashen
07-19-2004, 11:09 PM
beer tastes like a skunk's back :P

ShadowTiger
07-19-2004, 11:25 PM
Wine, on the other hand I can drink with little problems. Sure, it doesn't taste good, but its better than beer.Yes, I agree.. Although, sometimes, wine can be pretty good, if you find the right combination of flavor, temperature, and kick. I like a sweet wine, at freezing temperatures, with little to no kick. And I'll just have to hope that it doesn't make me sick. I don't care how dizzy I get, as long as I don't get a stomach ache, I'm fine. Besides, I'm dizzy like that all the time anyway. :shrug:

And I've never tastes a skunk's back. Sorry. I'll just have to take your word for it.

Master Ghaleon
07-19-2004, 11:48 PM
When i get drunk, i start to smile and laugh at just aout anything and everything

Radium
07-20-2004, 12:02 AM
I start rolling around the room (or bed) and everything's funny when I'm drunk.... it's fun :D hahaha.... I feel all warm and I also get pretty horny also. Just don't leave me alone when I'm drunk or I get sad real quick. lol :p