PDA

View Full Version : What kind of chores do you have?

ShadowTiger
07-18-2004, 12:45 PM
Do you have any chores that you have to do around the house, such as taking out the garbage, mowing the lawn, .. that sort of thing?

Myself, I have to rake the leaves, get the leaves out from behind our massive vertical row of potted plants (Which are all full of weeds... :sweat: ) and water the plants. (I mean, the weeds. :rolleyes: ) I also have to set the table every day, at lunch and dinner, and then wash and clean up everything. My sister is supposed to do all of this, but she sucks up to the parents too much, and is immediately excused from it all.

So what do you do everyday?

SixTen
07-18-2004, 01:01 PM
Mow lawn, take trash...that's about it.

goKi
07-18-2004, 01:16 PM
Selling tv's computers, dvd players, and other stuff like that. :P

Yoshiman
07-18-2004, 01:46 PM
I have to do the dishes, take out the garbage, clean up after the dog, vaccum the house, and mow the lawn. :blah:

Dark Knight
07-18-2004, 01:56 PM
Hmm....cleam my room, clean the living room, cleam up after the dog, take the dog outside, take out the trash, clean the kitchen(do the dishes, etc) and cleam my bathroom.

slothman
07-18-2004, 02:30 PM
All of them. Since I live alone only I can do chores such as trash, cleaning, and dinner making. Even spider removal and wall painting is my job. Well not painting.
And I don't get paid except for a job well done. :D Well that and the fact that I don't have a huge pile-o-trash in my kitchen.

ShadowTiger
07-18-2004, 02:32 PM
Okay.. I have to clean out my room, set up the trash, take out the table, scrub the fish, take the plates out for a walk, then take out the nap. .. I think I'm kidding.

I take out the trash every day, but I don't make my bed. I never know what to make it into.

vegeta1215
07-18-2004, 02:41 PM
We don't really have a set list of choree to do in our house, but I take my dog out twice a day, and wash the dishes and take out the trash often.

I'm a pretty neat person, and I keep my room clean, but I don't always make my bed - I figure, I'm just going to mess it up again tonight, right?

the_Real_hydra
07-18-2004, 04:32 PM
Mow lawn, take trash feed the dogs and go to work... borning life I have...

A Clockwork Man
07-19-2004, 12:10 AM
Weeding, general gardening, help renovate the house, feed the dog (I actually cook for him, no tinned food), get the milk and bread from corner-shop when we run out. In exchange, I get a consistent flow of new DVDs (http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=mrclockwork).

Pablo
07-19-2004, 12:42 AM
Lawn mowing, garbage removing, weeding, general cleaning, furniture moving (my mother's a compulsive redecorator), odd-job-doing, and babysitting are my usual chores.

GerrardCapashen
07-19-2004, 10:46 AM
doing the dishes, taking out the garbagesis what I always have to do. Beside that I usually have to help to a whole bunch of other things that come and go.

Rainman
07-19-2004, 01:08 PM
Currently I'm only in charge of a few laundry loads, occasionally unloading the dishwasher, and doing all the heavy lifting my parents require. Really, it's not all that bad. It only sucks when I have to work all day with my dad on his many home improvement projects.

Archibaldo
07-19-2004, 02:21 PM
Me, I sometimes have to do the dishes or set the table.

Artex
07-19-2004, 05:33 PM
Dishes and laundry and the sort.....I suppose. Though, it's really not manditory and I don't usually do anything.....I think my parents adjusted to the idea that their daughter was incredibly lazy.

Naked Jim
07-19-2004, 07:40 PM
I have to sometimes do dishes, my own laundry, sometimes clean bathrooms along with dusting.

Master Ghaleon
07-20-2004, 12:22 AM
Since I live alone FOR NOW :D I do everything that I gotta do to keep teh house clean.