PDA

View Full Version : Warlock's OoT weapon/item/link sprites?

NyteChylde
07-17-2004, 03:00 AM
Well, after digging through all 38 pages, I still couldn't find them...I remember Warlock making some OoT Link sprites, shield sprites, weapon sprites, and some items...but I can't find them and from I've seen the Tileshop no longer has them, and no luck on PZC...can someone help me out? Please? I'll love you long time...lol

plith
07-17-2004, 11:03 AM
The Tileshop FTP is down at the moment. If it gets back up by sometime later today, I'll upload it to the server, even add them to the site itself if the mood so strikes me.

NyteChylde
07-19-2004, 01:33 AM
Thanks plith, much appreciated... :D What happened to the Tileshop's forums? Not enough people on, or too much of a hassle to maintain?

plith
07-19-2004, 08:25 PM
There are no forums anymore, and since it's hosted on PureZC, most activity takes place there. In fact, the Tileshop itself doesn't even get updated these days, since the PureZC database is so much more efficient. For the OoT Link tiles, however, I'd be willing to make an exception, since Warlock makes such fantastic tiles. Unfortunately, the FTP server has been spotty at best recently. I'll get them up as soon as I can.

plith
08-04-2004, 05:07 PM
I'm double-posting just in case the original thread starter happens to notice.

I finally got the Tileshop FTP running again (actually, it was WildBill who got it working), and I found the OoT/adult Link tiles as well. Turns out they were in the Tileshop folder, already waiting to be uploaded. They're not updated on the site, but you can find them here (http://tileshop.purezc.com/tiles/characters/warlock_newfirst_adultlink.bmp).