PDA

View Full Version : I'll miss you guys...

bigjoe
07-16-2004, 02:52 PM
Life just hasn't been the same lately. No longer am I spoonfed by lenient circumstances. Every now and then, I've been showing up on the forums to check my private messages and browse around. It feels so odd, though, to only be limited to an hour of doing that.

I think I'm going to have to call a quits to posting, at least until I've gotten my act together and can browse to my heart's content.

I'll miss all of you, even the people who are argumentative. Being able to read and reply here has always been an enjoyable pastime. I hope to be able to post again one day down the long, narrow road.

Peace..

ShadowTiger
07-16-2004, 06:40 PM
Aw, BigJoe. :( You probably won't see this, but know that ever since you once spoke to me one day on AIM when I was least expecting it, I was glad that there were people like you on this Earth we all share. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend and ally in the trek for the perfect Zelda Classic. You may not be on as much, but rest assured, you shall never be forgotten. :thumbsup:

Yoshiman
07-16-2004, 09:44 PM
I suppose life can get a bit complicated at times. I hope you can get everything worked out and come back as soon as possible. Just don't give up, m'kay? :)

Breaker
07-17-2004, 02:00 AM
You may not be on as much, but rest assured, you shall never be forgotten. :thumbsup:

Bigwho?...

VEL
07-17-2004, 12:18 PM
I'll miss you, and I hope you will be able to come back some day.

Ganon's Minion
07-17-2004, 01:42 PM
Cya BigJoe. Good having you around here since my sign-up days. Have a nice life, good luck in the future.

JayeM
07-17-2004, 05:28 PM
It's about time for your luck to change, big'un...things will get better. Love you, take care of yourself.

Zaggarum
07-17-2004, 11:46 PM
hey dude, i may have not been on much, but i still remember who u are and remember that u were a cool guy. Its sad to see the older members take their leave. bye man.

Ian
07-18-2004, 02:09 PM
I hope you get thigns on track and come back when you can. Till then, you'll be missed. Later, man.

MANDRAG GANON
07-18-2004, 09:26 PM
Damn man, I hope to see you soon. We have quests to finish!!!. Take care man, peace.