PDA

View Full Version : Prince Of Persia 3D: The Sands Of Time

zables
07-16-2004, 12:08 AM
Well, long story made short: ive been debating buying the game and i was looking to see if maybe some of you guys have played it or have an opinion of whats its good points and what sucks about it. The combat looks really innovative, but again i have yet to play or see it, i have only seen some screenies. From what i have read though is that it is quite amusing to watch him execute his acrobatic moves and attacks.

Anywhoot, i was just looking for some feedback. So if you would be so kind that would be awesome.

Radium
07-16-2004, 01:02 AM
I've played it, it's an AWESOME action slicer. Extremely fun game, definately worth it.

Pablo
07-16-2004, 02:16 AM
I dunno if I'd buy it, but I would rent it in a heartbeat. It was a little short for me, but hten again, it appeared to have massive replay value. Too bad I got rid of it when I got rid of my PS2 :(

MottZilla
07-16-2004, 03:44 AM
I rented it for Xbox. Great game! Definitely worth playing through atleast once. Contrary to what you heard before, I didn't see too much replay value really. I think the Xbox version has some online thing. So, you should atleast rent the game, it's quite cool. If you have an Xbox, go after that version. It even had some bonus "making of" stuff.

AlexMax
07-16-2004, 11:27 AM
I wholeheartedly recomend it. It's a fantastic game, and for :10bux: x 2 it's a steal.

That and Metroid Prime are perfect examples about how games should make the leap to 3D.

MottZilla
07-16-2004, 03:33 PM
I agree, both games were wonderful transitions, and I doubt anyone could say they don't stand up against the originals. Same with Ninja Gaiden X, which I still need to buy. ;)

zables
07-17-2004, 02:16 AM
Well, the version that i buy will be for PC, being as i don't have and X-Box. But for 20 Bucks Canadian, i cant really go wrong im guessing... and judging by what ive heard it sounds great. Just out of curiosity, hows the puzzles on the game? are they niciely balanced or are they overboard where it feels like im living in a 3d puzzle game?

MottZilla
07-17-2004, 03:27 AM
Oh the PC version should be just fine too. The puzzles are actually pretty simple, you should be able to figure everything out on your own. For me, there wer a couple times I got stuck, so I stopped, took a break, came back with a fresh mind and started looking around again.

zables
07-17-2004, 08:56 PM
Hmm... well im thinking today im gonna go and pickup the game then.
anyways, thanks for all the input, its appreciated.

sivart0
07-17-2004, 09:06 PM
good you should pick it up. it rules.