PDA

View Full Version : [Emotion Moblins]

goKi
07-15-2004, 06:03 AM
Whatever is is, it's extremely annoying. Explain it to those who raise their eyebrows and wonder what the hell is going on when they see all this stupid talk of moblins in our GD forum.

Breaker
07-15-2004, 07:30 AM
What are you talking about? -

Edit: Ah, it's probably because the new VB smilies/moblins suck against darker colors.

goKi
07-15-2004, 07:35 AM
I've never heard smilies referred to as moblins before. is that all it is?

Breaker
07-15-2004, 07:36 AM
If it wasn't, it's still allowed. Get over it.

moocow
07-15-2004, 12:46 PM
Wasn't this brough up before? It's not hurting anyone... I don't see what the fuss is all about. Just complaining about it is going to make them do it more *shrug*

AtmaWeapon
07-15-2004, 12:57 PM
I don't see what the big deal is :confused: but I will give a hint if it is THAT hard to figure out. The hints are in order of decreasing difficulty, so if you want your hand held read them all.

1) You can tell who gets it by examining posts in this thread.

2) Moblins know who they are.

3) It's really funny how pissed off people get when they can't figure something out. It's funnier when the explanation is simple.

4) Remember the big brouhaha over people asking what AGE was? Remember TBOUM? Remember §? Every single time, there was thread after thread when the explanation was very simple.

goKi
07-15-2004, 07:11 PM
Hold on. You guys seem to think that i'm very pissed off over the fact that this is even being used. thats not the case. What was annoying me is that i had no clue what on earth it meant. Just an enquiry, nothing more, nothing less.

{DSG}DarkRaven
07-15-2004, 07:13 PM
I'm still not exactly sure what it is myself, but as far as I know, it has something to do with Atma mooning me on his webcam. That was a frightening first night in the AGN chat room, let me tell you.

AtmaWeapon
07-15-2004, 07:37 PM
I'm still not exactly sure what it is myself, but as far as I know, it has something to do with Atma mooning me on his webcam. That was a frightening first night in the AGN chat room, let me tell you.

I don't have a webcam :confused: is this a joke or something?

And goKi I was just responding to the observation that this is like the third thread of this type that has been posted.

J.J. Maxx
07-15-2004, 07:51 PM
Hmmmmm.. I just would like to make things clear..

Actually, nevermind, my head hurts.

moocow
07-15-2004, 08:01 PM
I like tpt's pictures of moblins :D

ShadowTiger
07-15-2004, 08:13 PM
Perhaps they're just a unique coined term for a specific clique which we don't know is actually a clique? :odd: .. The term seems to fit that definition, .. but I don't know if your definition will be so accommodating. Well, take it however you wish, we can't limit free speech. :p

theplustwo
07-15-2004, 11:19 PM
Perhaps they're just a unique coined term for a specific clique which we don't know is actually a clique? :odd: .. The term seems to fit that definition, .. but I don't know if your definition will be so accommodating. Well, take it however you wish, we can't limit free speech. :pI'll tell you all right now, it's simply a term for AGN member.

AtmaWeapon
07-15-2004, 11:22 PM
IT'S A SECRET TO EVERYBODY

Thanks for playing, most of you lose.