PDA

View Full Version : Search for Elise level 3

briguy1313
07-14-2004, 02:34 AM
I have beaten the boss, and been everywhere, except where you have to light the candles to make paths appear, but when I get across, I still need a key for the door. Is this an important item??? If so, where can I get the key?
Any help appreciated.
Thanks, Bri

Freedom
07-14-2004, 02:53 AM
there are two sides, the locked door is up the left side and the key to it is up the right side

briguy1313
07-14-2004, 02:57 AM
The candle on the right won't light. Am I missing something else?
Thanks, Bri
...........Nevermind....Don't know why I couldn't get it lit before, but this time it lit right up. :-)
Thanks again! Sometimes I feel so stupid. It's always the most obvious things. :shrug:
Freedom....speaking of candles.... along the far left side of the Knotted Forest I noticed a candle, but after repeated tries, gave up trying to light it. Do I need to go back to that one too??
Thanks!

elise
07-14-2004, 06:39 AM
No you don't have to go back for that one .
The one in the forrest doesn't do anything :)

Freedom
07-14-2004, 03:20 PM
Sure it does.....
you use the wand fire on it and get a nice little gift.

briguy1313
07-14-2004, 04:57 PM
Okay....trying to find my way to L6....read other posts about lighting the candle...I'm guessing near the rockslide, but somehow I guess I missed the book. Where did I miss the book? I don't think there were any rooms I missed in any other levels, and went to town after every level. Also, when do I ever see the Genie?? Used the whistle many times, but he's never appeared.
Thanks, Bri

Freedom
07-14-2004, 05:23 PM
he doesn't appear all that often, he's usaually off with his harem or nipping into his catnip, generally there is a music note in the places he does appear.

The book is in 5

briguy1313
07-14-2004, 06:21 PM
Hmmm...must've missed it....goin back hunting. Thanks!
:banghead: DUH! Got the key and then went for the boss, completely forgot to go back to the chest! HAHA!
Thanks again!