PDA

View Full Version : What are the best multiplayer games for gamecube?

idontknow
07-11-2004, 08:32 PM
What are the best (lets say top 10) multiplayer games for gamecube? (this is so i have an idea as to what games i should get for college; I would prefer racing, fighting, & competition games--Nevertheless, disregarding all that, what are the best games you have played with friends. And secondly, what games do you recommend me buying personally?

Multiplayer games I already have:
1. Mario Party 4
2. Mario Party 5
3. Super Smash Bros. Melee
4. Medal of Honor: Rising Sun
5. Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

Other games I have:
1. Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

I just got my paycheck so i might buy the following:
1. Soul Caliber 2 (played it for ps2 and liked it, but dont know how long it will be till i get bored after buying it)
2. LoZ: The 4 Swords (although i'll only be able to play single player cuz i have no GBAs & don't know anyone who does)
3. James Bond: Everything or Nothing (how is this game, BTW?)
4. Super Monkey Ball: Just for the hell of it, cuz its only $19.99 at target. haha

Samson007
07-11-2004, 10:06 PM
Super Monkey Ball 2 is also good and much better than super monkey ball one.

Pablo
07-11-2004, 10:52 PM
TimeSplitters 1 and 2 are awesome multiplayer games, I owned them for PS2 and they were a big hit at parties.

vegeta1215
07-12-2004, 01:10 AM
You have the big two imo, SSBM and Mario Kart. In addition to those, I highly recommend The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures and Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, but only if you have friends with GBAs and link cables.

Though I haven't played them much, Kirby's Air Ride and F-Zero GX look like fun multiplayer games.

AlexMax
07-12-2004, 10:05 AM
Super Monkey Ball 2 is also good and much better than super monkey ball one.

Seconded. Super Monkey Ball really is a truely underrated game, and it's a perfect example of the brilliant things that Sega can do when it's not busy porting 3 year old games to new systems.

Petoe
07-12-2004, 10:20 AM
TOP 10? Well this is just my opinion but here we go:

1. Super Smash Bros. Melee
2. Super Monkey Ball 2
3. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
4. Time Splitters 2
5. Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
6. Mario party 5
7. Soul Calibur 2
8. F-Zero GX
9. Kirby's Air Ride

That's only nine... oh well. I guess LoZ: Four Sword Adventures is really good and fun too (haven't played).

Pangolin
07-12-2004, 01:43 PM
1) SSBM
2)Soul Caliber
3) Mario Kart
4)Urrrm. I can't say Goldeneye,can I?
5)Pokemon Colluseum

aces2022
07-12-2004, 09:47 PM
- All the RESIDENT EVILS. I know they are not multiplayer but if you have never played it before and eveyone is gathered around the T.V. It's just as good.

Zaggarum
07-13-2004, 12:55 AM
If only it were out, but the best next best multiplayer is gonna be Metroid Prime 2. No question about it. Mutliplayer samus game will kick total ass. They should have it online like halo 2, but oh well. 4 players is just fine. No matter what, the first person multiplayer will rule all.

Jawa Podracer
07-13-2004, 01:20 AM
Without a doubt TimeSplitters 2. Super Monkey Ball 2 also has superb multi-player.

*b*
07-13-2004, 01:34 AM
simple; Kirby's Air Ride. even 2 player City Trial is fun. it's incredably simple, and really cartoony, but it's fun flying around blowing other people away with fully charged plasma shots or bombs/mines. though, only get it if you like Kirby, since it's very cartoony, as I said earlier