PDA

View Full Version : Kind of surreal, don't you think?

Ich
07-10-2004, 12:18 PM
Not too many people get to go two weeks back in time. We find ourselves in the past, to go back and change what we did. Posts we made never happened. We can write a new past, and in doing so, a new future. We've been given a second chance at life. You can go out and make posts that you wouldn't have before. Tell someone how you feel now, before it's too late.

:D Glad it's back up.

EDIT: It's my 3 year anniversary now, and I figure this is about as good a reason to make a 3000 post thread. With the demise of AaD, I lost roughly 50 posts, that I think are probably best lost.

I'm glad that I've been able to be here for so long, and get to know so many of you. AGN means so much to me. All of my brothers are signed up here (Naked Jim, texdex, Lord Brocktree) and my good friend SixTen), and I have been here for all of high school; I was here when so much in my life changed and growing up. I feel I know many of you better than I know people who are in my own grade--it's a small grade so that does mean something. I want to thank a lot of you, in no particular order. Moocow, Lilith and Foxy for having been great girls and becoming great women. Moo, you helped me out a while back and I'm really thankful for that. Lilith, you're sexy, and your boyfriend is lucky. Atma, you're kickass and cool, don't ever change. Prfect Greg, keep drawing your comics, I've read them all but for the most recent. Goat, you're one of the AGNers I'd most like to meet in real life. Toolie, you rock; Daark, I love you. DN, keep making ZC rock. FCF and Starkist, two good Christians. I owe a lot of me to oxymoron, and his post "REAL proof that god exists!" back in about June of 2002 in TT. Thank you, but I know you won't be here to read this. Thank you to VEL for making Mario's Insane Rampage; I loved that quest. Thanks to you, Prince MSC, your quests have entertained me for so much time. Thank you Ganonator; I'm glad I have a fellow AGNer I can talk to at 4 am EST without it being too late for you guys on the west coast. Thank you DT, your avatar is consistently sexy. Jiggly, thank you for being a cool mormon. Glenn, thanks for being Glenn; you've entertained me a lot. Dracula, keep on being cool. Daddyblazer, I am in awe of your incredible skills in making AGN cooler. All the hacks that we love so much and lose every time we upgrade the board--so cool. Jennifer, you're something else in a good way, not in the way that retarded kids are "something else" or "special". Ibis and Amber, I wish you the best of luck with married life. I feel a need to hang out in chat more. I know I must have forgotten someone, and if I did, sorry. Don't yell at me, it's half past one here.

And most of all, thanks to Jarrod. I want to thank you the most for having AGN exist for the past three years. Your check is in the mail :D.

Keep cool, my American friends.

Glitch
07-11-2004, 01:59 PM
I feel kinda funny...

*passes gas*

Ok, better now.

*b*
07-11-2004, 02:51 PM
I was 20 posts away from 3000 :cry:

ah well, no biggie

Glitch
07-11-2004, 03:27 PM
I had over 800 and after this I was dropped down to 752. Meatwad lost his seasoning (seasoned veteran).

moocow
07-11-2004, 03:39 PM
I knew someone was gonna say something about their post count.

Just glad we're back.

Glitch
07-11-2004, 07:32 PM
I don't really care about post count....If i did I wouldn't only have approx 800 after 3 years :p

AtmaWeapon
07-11-2004, 08:12 PM
I'm not really sure what I've done over the past 2 weeks but theplustwo was banned 2 weeks ago did we remember to unban him? Me and him have a project planned for the near future and I'd hate for him to be unavailable again. :)
*edit*
Oh wow I still had my triple trouble avatar 2 weeks ago I'm going fix that.

SixTen
07-11-2004, 08:42 PM
Heh, I remember whn 50 posts was a big deal to me. Nothing really changed for me, except my sig and some posts in the programming section. Glad this is back up. :D

Gerudo
07-11-2004, 09:23 PM
haha, i dont think i'll do my 4k post again... it would seem rather redundant :p

edit: hm, cant seem to change my title...

Ich
07-12-2004, 12:51 AM
I was planning on doing my 3000 posts/3 years thread together, but since I couldn't step up posting as I would have, I guess I can use this thread for it too. Yay! 3000 posts in 3 years! Actually, considering how I lost roughly 50 posts with the demise of AaD, this should be around my 3000th post. I'll edit the first one in this thread and thank people there.