PDA

View Full Version : How To Fix A Wron Out Controlaer

lord of the pit
06-23-2004, 11:11 AM
I have an old GC conrtoler and the joy sticks a grtting really loose. whin I play my vido games the person moves on his own. Iv done everything I could think of, like unpluging the controlar. It dosent work.I dont wont to go out to by a new one b/c this one holds so many good memories. Like the time we beat Star Fox and Metroid Prime. That was the good old days. If your have any tips on how to fix it I'd like to hear them.

Glitch
07-10-2004, 02:54 PM
Buy a new one. Controllers arn't even worth trying to fix cause they will mess up again sooner or later.

sivart0
07-10-2004, 06:45 PM
I dont wont to go out to by a new one b/c this one holds so many good memories. Like the time we beat Star Fox and Metroid Prime. That was the good old days. If your have any tips on how to fix it I'd like to hear them.ok now that is messed up and check your spelling.
about the controller... trash it like glitch said. it can't be fixed ( i know i've tried)

Pangolin
07-11-2004, 09:41 AM
A controller has good memories...
Dude, its a hunk of PLASTIC! It does the job, thats it!
You can get controllers pretty cheap nowadays anyway.
Btw is the controller older than a year? If not then you can use the guarantee.

Link 101
07-12-2004, 12:04 AM
You say the character moves on his/her own? Try not moving the analog stick while it is turning on. If that doesn't work, buy a new one, like everyone else said.