PDA

View Full Version : New members please read

Dark881288
06-22-2004, 11:26 PM
I just want to say to all new members to please read this:

DO NOT POST CRAP!

I`m sorry. It`s that I`ve seen new members post without thinking and don`t spell correctly. They stay off the forum topic and post ANYTHING that they give a damn. I was unauthorized to post this, but still I hate people that don`t know what they`re doing. Disobeying rules and doing other things that aren`t proper behavior.

So I please say this in a calmly manner.

-Please follow the forum topic.

-Please spell the best you can.

-And please follow the rules.

goKi
06-22-2004, 11:29 PM
Rather than move this straight to General Bitching. i'll let it stay here for a while. May i remind you that you are still a new member yourself?

moocow
06-22-2004, 11:31 PM
Breakin a sweat, goKi?

goKi
06-22-2004, 11:34 PM
Yeah, my hand is stuck to my mouse.

Dark881288
06-22-2004, 11:35 PM
Rather than move this straight to General Bitching. i'll let it stay here for a while. May i remind you that you are still a new member yourself?
Yes, but at least I respect the rules of this forum.

And sorry for making you work so hard.

goKi
06-22-2004, 11:41 PM
A post of this nature is best left to a moderator or administrator. Though you were genuinely angry, it's best not to lose your cool like that. The rules are stated in the Terms of Service, which can be found here - http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?t=78500

and if they arent going to pay attention to the TOS, they wont pay attention to anything, except a few days vacation.

moocow
06-22-2004, 11:54 PM
except a few days vacation.
PFFT, only if you're lucky.

{DSG}DarkRaven
06-23-2004, 12:01 AM
PFFT, only if you're lucky.

Indeed. I got something far worse than a vacation for my recent offenses, however mild they might have seemed to me. Believe me, it's better to just keep your mouth shut and deal with people than to say anything. You'll last a lot longer, and it'll be much less frustrating. It may be difficult not to say something when you see something wrong, but honestly, it's more trouble than it's worth, and I know that for a fact. Heck, I'm probably risking my neck right now. Trust me when I say that you don't ever want to get on the bad side of a moderator. Friendly advice.

Goat
06-23-2004, 12:26 AM
I just want to say to all new members named Dark881288 with only 87 measley posts to please read this:

DO NOT POST ANYTHING!

You ahve prooven taht you suck, knock it off!

So I please say this in a pissed off, drunken manner.

-Please refrain from posting topics liek this in the future.

-Please refrian from telling epople what to do.

-And please don't suck.

MrCow
06-23-2004, 12:27 AM
Please make sure not to be rent a mods. If you see a problem use the niftly little button to report the post, that looks like this http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/images/styles/classicblack/buttons/report.gif under the person's username, and we will get on it. We are here to help, and not have citizen arrests kthx longtimehate:-D