PDA

View Full Version : 4th quest

Bomber
06-22-2004, 05:38 PM
Yeah I know - I'm jupming around. So far, I've found levels 1-3, and have completed 1 and 2. Anyone know/remember where I can find the following items:

-Power Bracelet
-White Sword
-Blue Ring

Thanks for the help

idontknow
06-22-2004, 11:16 PM
Um, there's a "4th quest"?

Ganonator
06-22-2004, 11:41 PM
thanks for contributing, IDK. Good to see a little spam on the forums anymore.

The fourth quest can be found at PZC here (http://www.purezc.com/index.php?page=quests&id=69). I would suggest you, Bomber, ask DigiPro himself for quest advice, as I'm sure nobody's played it around here for years :(

Bomber
06-23-2004, 10:29 AM
OK. Thanks :) I found the blue ring anyway. Now it's just a matter of the other two

DigiPro31279
07-11-2004, 10:03 PM
If a moderator can move this to Quest Discussion, please do. I will give Bomber the answers he needs regardless. Thank you Ganonator for letting him know I made the quest ;)

At anyrate:

Blue Ring.....Go all the way left and go up to where you see Lynels and Leevers outside of the shop where you can buy your bombs and arrow. Go two or three screens to the right and go up. You will have Zora firing at you and rocks falling down. You have to bomb open this shop to get the Blue Ring.

White Sword....You have to find the lost Hills where there's a strange rock pattern. If you have the bracelet, you can push one of the rocks for Alma to tell you the secret. By completing the secret, you will find the White Sword. If you don't have the Bracelet, then the Secret is: "Go Right Four Times to find the Blade of White."

This is my advice and answer. Good Luck Bomber.

~Jay

VEL
07-11-2004, 10:05 PM
--Moved to Quest Announcement/Discussion--

DigiPro31279
07-11-2004, 10:06 PM
Thank you Vel.