PDA

View Full Version : Ocarine of power WTF

mochino
06-20-2004, 11:52 PM
i just have the sword and bombs, and don't know what else to do, if i go to the woods, i can't go right!

jonvondras
06-21-2004, 08:59 PM
go across the top of the screen you start in. there will be a narrow path to the next right screen. there you have to go down, right, up, right. that will take you to the 1st dungeon.
i'm looking for the 2nd dungeon. i've got the stronger sword

mochino
06-22-2004, 01:16 AM
go across the top of the screen you start in. there will be a narrow path to the next right screen. there you have to go down, right, up, right. that will take you to the 1st dungeon.
i'm looking for the 2nd dungeon. i've got the stronger sword
what?
what path i start and i can go right and down but cant see a path
im on the screen where is the house where you get 20 bucks, you can go up but there is a fence i can't pass
you mean in the lost woods? there are a lot of trees :(

Raichu86
06-22-2004, 01:51 AM
Ocarina of Power is only compatible with Zelda Classic 1.90.

jonvondras
06-22-2004, 08:51 AM
that's the version i'm using.... i can't get the other version (1.92) to work on my computer
it's the screen just below the fence and over to the right.. it's not a wide clear path..just a place where you can squeeze thru trees.
the fence you will burn with the candle you get in the first dungeon.

mochino
06-22-2004, 11:59 AM
that's the version i'm using.... i can't get the other version (1.92) to work on my computer
it's the screen just below the fence and over to the right.. it's not a wide clear path..just a place where you can squeeze thru trees.
the fence you will burn with the candle you get in the first dungeon.
so where is the candle?

jonvondras
06-23-2004, 12:24 AM
in the first dungeon....you have to beat the boss to get it.