PDA

View Full Version : Suprise: Russ = fuxz0r3d!!11

Ganonator
06-18-2004, 02:33 PM
It's one of those days.

I was sort of disappointed that I didn't get the TA job I was hoping for at the school back in Redmond. My boss lady didn't have a spot for me, and said she'd call me if anything opened up. So, I decided to say fuck it, and not prepare and learn the material I was supposed to TA for.

I go to Green Bay, WI, for a month, and leave the outside world.

It's about 1:22p and I'm sipping on a delicious A&W frosty float, and my cell phone goes off. I was hoping it was somebody going to ask me if I'd left Green Bay yet, since the car was packed and ready to depart the city as soon as I finished my drink. To my surprise, it was my boss back in Redmond. She said that something did open up for school, and she'd call me back with the details in a few. I figured that it was just going to be a fun TA spot, and no problems to it.

Two hours later, she said that I had a job, I had to be at the school before 9:30 on Monday the 21st (like 2 days) , and she'd let me know who my TAs were before I got there on Monday.

FUCK

My TAs? Maybe she was thinking something different and said it wrong on the phone. This was all fine until I check my email account when I made it to Montana

Hi guys,

You are going to be teaching Level 1 in Galileo starting Monday at 10am.
Russell will be the instructor with Kevin and David TAing for this session.
Don't forget to pick up your t-shirts on Friday after 4pm. Let me know if
you have any questions.

Thanks,

Masayo Arakawa

Hooooooooly fucking Moses. It's not that I don't want to do it. Hell -> I make $15/hr to teach smart high school kids how to use a WYSIWYG editor for video games. It's not that. The problem lies in the fact that I don't have a fucking clue what the material is. I put it off, remember??

I don't need any info from you guys telling me how to pass shit off or anything, but rather, fun shit I should do as a teacher for this class. The students would be highschool aged and your interests - video games and computers. Both genders.

P.S., I'm not going to push AGN or ZC because of the current possible legal issues with those fucking NES Classic packs coming out. sorry :(

*b*
06-18-2004, 04:39 PM
care to translate that for me? I don't even know what WYSIWYG editor is...

Blonde799
06-18-2004, 04:48 PM
What You See Is What You Get right?

Yup, you are fuxxored.:D

What can you get away with? Like what can be done?

J.J. Maxx
06-18-2004, 06:44 PM
I dunno, just go over some of the history of video games, where we've come from and whats changed as far as gameplay, graphics and sound. Then make a little pong game. A+!