PDA

View Full Version : Radeon 9800Pro Video Card, For Sale :O

MottZilla
06-18-2004, 02:35 AM
So I was thinking, it'd be a great idea to buy a nice shiney new video card, I'd put it in, install the drivers and have fun right? Nope. Never that easy. To keep it short, after alot of fucking around, I've decided I really don't need this card, and I'd like to sell it to get my money back. Returning it to where I got it would screw me with a restocking free.

So anyways, this IS a really good card. My system just is too old for it, and I've decided I'd rather get something else. What it is:

Sapphire Radeon 9800PRO 256Bit (Not the crappy 128Bit) with 128MB of Video Ram, has TV Out. This is the retail version, has the nice box.

Inside is everything that came with it when I bought it in new condition, it's just been opened. It also comes with the Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness game.

I'd like to get back what I payed, which is 217$ (USD) and whatever shipping would cost. If you are interested lemme know ASAP. If you have any questions about it just ask here.

goKi
06-18-2004, 07:18 AM
Good price, but i'm broke, and just bought a 9600XT (was only about $20 cheaper too). You will definately sell it for that price.

MottZilla
06-18-2004, 02:30 PM
Well I hope so, it really can't do me any good until I build a whole new system, and it will be awhile before I do, and I'd rather just buy a new card then, then have one sitting around until then.

gdorf
06-19-2004, 02:02 AM
Yeah, that is a good price, I'd buy it if I had the money. Its probably the best card out there for the value.

MottZilla
06-19-2004, 01:12 PM
I forgot to mention, you can private message me too if you wish. I just cleared some space as I was maxedf on private messages.