PDA

View Full Version : A request

Pathwalker
06-17-2004, 01:44 AM
Please, could some of you good builders, such as freedom, make some games that are easy on the hand movement. :redface: i have a bit of trouble there and am getting tired of dying. :( For example, i am over 80 deaths in search for elise and am not finished with moan caverns yet.

I am sure i am not the only one with troubles like this. It would be so much fun to play as close as i can to others abilitys. thanks for listening.

pathy

Nightmare
06-17-2004, 02:00 AM
Pathwalker, if you want something that's easer try "The Revenge" and "The Revenge 2" by PrinceMSC. They're geared for beginner gamers like yourself.

-James

Pathwalker
06-17-2004, 09:51 AM
Sorry, for the misimpression, nightmare, but I'm not exactly a beginner. I have been playing since zc184. The problem is in my hands, :redface: I have some troubles controlling their movements and useing my fingers to work the keys. I gave up on the 2 quests you named after I reached over 200 deaths and was not even half way throught the dungeons.

Blonde799
06-17-2004, 10:13 AM
A quest that's easy on the hands...I don't think there's one geared specifically toward that kind of person. However I'm willing to give you an cheatful version of any future quests I happen to finish.:)

Freedom
06-17-2004, 10:53 AM
I'll give you the cheat codes for all of my quests Pathwalker, if you want them.

elise
06-17-2004, 11:21 AM
I hope many questmakers will give you there code , so you can atleast start with a stronger weapon or more hearts, an be able to finish the quest they make !!!
Good Luck in beating SFE :thumbsup:

ms_zelda_lady
06-17-2004, 12:28 PM
What you really could use is a joystick Pathfinder. Thats what I use. I too have problems with my hands and using the keyboard would be darn impossible to do.

ms_zelda_lady

Pathwalker
06-17-2004, 07:30 PM
what is a joystick and how do i get one?

i hate to use cheats but am getting to where i am afraid i will start asking for me :redface:

ShadowTiger
06-17-2004, 07:31 PM
A good tip, is if you're operating on ZC Version 182, you can hit w to make all enemies freeze, and to make you invincible. It's basically a portable, infinite Clock item. Any time you get some enemies which you don't think you'll be able to handle, (And yes, rest assured Pathwalker, I read your post and understand your dilemme, but I lack any other way of saying it.)

Pathwalker
06-17-2004, 07:37 PM
thanks bh4 :) i will be able to play some more now, YIPEEE, LOL

Blonde799
06-17-2004, 07:40 PM
what is a joystick and how do i get one?

A joystick is basically a controller that you'd use to play consoles like the NES. If you have at least one console controller like the dual shock 2 for the PS2, you can find PC adapters to use PS2 controllers on your PC, like I am right now.:)

Freedom
06-17-2004, 08:37 PM
Pathfinder,
I don't recommend using the 182 with my quests, it's liable to cause some serious bugs, just using the cheats would be better.
I didn't understand by your post if you wanted the codes or not, but if you do let me know and I'll PM them to you.

Nightmare
06-18-2004, 02:21 AM
200? Egads, that's a high number, I think my LttP was only like 101 on my first try, and that was my worst score ever.....

Don't know what I can say personally...

-James