PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on Dreams of Yesterday

Conker Vertex
06-14-2004, 11:30 PM
I finished the Mushroom Hideout and Error's Mansion, but I am now stuck on the Hyllia Dam. I can't push any of the switches and there is nowhere else to go except down one floor where they tell you about the switches. Is there any way to get around this? Thanks.

Dart Zaidyer
06-14-2004, 11:35 PM
Remember that weak walls don't exactly look cracked. Break out the bombs.

Conker Vertex
06-15-2004, 03:12 AM
Remember that weak walls don't exactly look cracked. Break out the bombs.

Yeah, I ran into one like that in Error's Mansion, but where is the weak wall in that dungeon?

pauldoo
06-15-2004, 07:23 AM
Here are some old posts (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61115) that may help you.
another (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?t=65530)

Conker Vertex
06-15-2004, 07:59 PM
Where exactly do you bomb the wall? I tried looking on those forums, but I couldn't find the solution. You know where the room where the stairwell is where when you defeat all of the enemies, the water drains?

After I go up the stairs, those Armos enemies are attacking me. Is that where I use the bomb? The north wall is just a room where it tells you about stepping on the switches to drain the water to the lower levels of the dungeon. I'm trying to find that room where the switch is.

Can anyone tell me where the wall is...exactly ?

Dart Zaidyer
06-21-2004, 06:52 PM
It's the upper wall on F2, in the room with Stalfos/Shellsquid where you can only walk around the edge or fall in the pit that keeps you from getting to the chest there.
Anyway, I'm having trouble locating a Wallet. I've just finished the Dam and acquired the Flippers, and I've heard it's possible to get the level 2 sword at this point. But I need a wallet to buy it at the waterfall shop.

C-Dawg
06-21-2004, 07:33 PM
It's the upper wall on F2, in the room with Stalfos/Shellsquid where you can only walk around the edge or fall in the pit that keeps you from getting to the chest there.
Anyway, I'm having trouble locating a Wallet. I've just finished the Dam and acquired the Flippers, and I've heard it's possible to get the level 2 sword at this point. But I need a wallet to buy it at the waterfall shop.

You know what? I've totally forgotten where the wallet is. I remember that you can get it after the Dam, but I dont know where it is. No fucking clue.

Oh wait, I think you buy it from one of the fish. They're in the lake and you can get to them after you open the dam and flood it again. They live in little houses like the Giant Zora does.

Dart Zaidyer
06-21-2004, 11:55 PM
I found a red wallet in the house full of blue Darknuts just outside of west Pulcheria Village. You need the arrow to hit a target inside.

Praethus
06-22-2004, 12:16 AM
There is also a Level 2 sword somewhere that you don't have to buy. You can just pick it up.

C-Dawg
06-22-2004, 02:41 PM
Yes, I remember where the wallet is now.

And Praethus is right- I designed that game so that you never HAVE to pick up anything. Everything is there for you to find if you look for it, but you can usually buy it a bit earlier than you can find it.

-C

Dart Zaidyer
06-22-2004, 07:30 PM
Now I'm a little stuck in the Mirage nightmare dungeon. I need a key to a door in the 2nd basement, and the hint was "If you can't find it, it's probably somewhere you can't see it". I've looked under all the overhead areas in the first floor basement and haven't found anything yet. =/