PDA

View Full Version : Hickman (my boyfriend) has created a monster!!

moocow
06-13-2004, 01:22 AM
AHHH!!

Okay, so it's not that bad. But still. Here's the story.

Hickman (my boyfriend) is staying the night with me tonight. His Blazer is blocked in by my parents Blazer, preventing us to go anywhere to get something to eat. So he decides to call up his good friend, War Lord, at work and order some wings. He orders 25 mild wings for himself, and 5 regular for me. Of course, I feed 2 of my wings to my niece, and my sister tries Hickman's.

So then I have to order THEM some wings. 5 regular for Aliyah (niece), 5 mild for LeAnndra (sister). I didn't think it'd be bad, until they freaked out when the delivery guy got here. Oh my gawd.

I didn't get any pictures of my niece, but I got some of my sister...

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v247/moocowAG/cw1.jpg
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v247/moocowAG/cw2.jpg

I've never seen her so messy in my life. But this is just the beginning. She hate her wings and went after Hickman's left overs, talk about a pig. I see her harrassing mom tomorrow night for some wings.

I'd like to thank Hickman AND War Lord for this. My mom will blame both of you. :)

Rainman
06-13-2004, 09:33 AM
His Blazer is blocked in by my parents Blazer

:odd: How do you come about owning a Shadowblazer? Also, I wasn't aware that there were more than one.

Toolie
06-13-2004, 10:19 AM
What really bakes my noodle is the fact that you're ordering wings in denominations of five, rather than six. My whole life, no matter where I go, wings are ordered by units of half-dozen or dozen. I think Jarrod's work is scamming because you probably pay the same amount for five wings that I pay for six :)

Goat
06-13-2004, 10:28 AM
There are two infact raincoat, The ultimate evil Shadowblazer, and teh quasi evil Cockblazer.

Samson007
06-13-2004, 01:09 PM
Wow, thats scary, you need to keep the wings away from your sister, or she might go crazy and rob KFC or something.

moocow
06-13-2004, 01:37 PM
Nah, not KFC. Donato's. Trust me, she's already asking mom for dinner, funny stuff.

{DSG}DarkRaven
06-13-2004, 03:59 PM
I have to agree with Toolie, I sell oyster chicken wings at the chinese food part of the deli in my store, and they're always six per order.

moocow
06-13-2004, 04:04 PM
Well that's fucked up. Bah.

Master Ghaleon
06-13-2004, 08:22 PM
I lub wings. She looks like shes loves teh wings too. Even eatting the bones in that one picture :scared:

/me hides my Buffalo wings

:)

michael9824
06-14-2004, 05:51 PM
boyfriends or girlsfriends for people over 18= fuck buddies

Jigglysaint
06-14-2004, 06:08 PM
Well where I live, there are some places that have wing orders in 10, and others 6 or 12. Chances are that if you are ordering wings from a pizza place, instead of a pub type place, they are in orders of 10 or 5.

As for choice of wing: I am a bit of a suicide fan, and even that's not hot enough sometimes. Of course I once went to this place up north with a friend of mine, and ordered the hot wings. They were so hot I couldn't finish eating them. They were still good though.

Hmm, I feel like drinking a bottle of hot sauce right now.

{DSG}DarkRaven
06-14-2004, 06:37 PM
boyfriends or girlsfriends for people over 18= f*** buddies

Don't you EVER have anything good to say? You probably got all giggly and nervous when you posted that. Grow up.

Gerudo
06-14-2004, 06:42 PM
boyfriends or girlsfriends for people over 18= fuck buddiesand you, little guy, arent even remotely that old yet, so, shut yer yap...

moo, you just made me hungry for wings :drool:

AtmaWeapon
06-14-2004, 07:05 PM

lurk more

Hey moocow, the first thing I thought when I saw that picture is I own a shirt just like the one your sister does. This is strange, I mean, it's not like it was mass-produced by a company or anything.

I agree with other posters, the local wing joint sells small wing orders by the dozen, but once you get past 20 you have multiples of 25 (25, 50, and 100).

moocow
06-14-2004, 10:45 PM

Don't hijack my thread. This was about my sister and her love of chicken wings. Not your immature assumptions about people over 18 and their sex lives.

And if you'd really like to know, I'm 20 years old (that makes me over 18, okay?), and I hardly ever have sex with my boyfriend, and I hardly ever have. That's because we have something more between us other than fucking each other's brains out everytime we see each other. You'll learn this one day if you ever have a real relationship. Good luck with that, by the way.

AtmaWeapon
06-14-2004, 10:50 PM
You'll learn this one day if you ever have a real relationship. Good luck with that, by the way. SUPER SLAM!

Here's the place (http://www.wingzone.com/) near me. I hear they're pretty good. I'm not much for wings, I don't like really messy foods, but my friends all agree they are excellent.

*edit* Inspection of the menu reveals I didn't know what I was talking about when I said they did orders in half-dozens or dozens.

moocow
06-14-2004, 10:51 PM
We don't have a wing zone, but we have a wing street connected with one of our pizza huts>