PDA

View Full Version : New Full Tileset

ZC Architech
06-12-2004, 11:50 PM
I can get the Zelda-4 swords tilesets i think

Ganonator
06-13-2004, 03:55 AM
Alright. here's a great example where more content in a post, and proper post placement could have helped you out 10-fold.

First of all, when somebody sees the topic 'New Full Tileset', they have an expectation. They expect that you have something to give to the community instead of a little bit of a possibility w/ a maybe attached. I could make a thread titled 'I like cock' in General Discussion with a 9-word, non-punctuated post of "ive eaten chicen in the past it tasted yummy" and people would think I was a nutcase. People think I'm crazy as it is. You just need a little more online etiquette practice, and people won't think you are.

Second, if you have something about tilesets and the like, I suggest you put them in ZC Dev Exchange. The right crowd may actually be able to point you in the right direction for finding and utilizing Four Swords resources.

My last comment: Posting stupid shit = banning. Notice the amount of actual content I wrote in this post. Try to replicate it in your subsequent posts. Thanks.

*b*
06-13-2004, 01:52 PM
I can get the Zelda-4 swords tilesets i think

as far as I know, it's impossible to get the tiles for Four Swords. you need to have two GBAs set up in order to access it, and no emulator I know of can do that

Dark Knight
06-13-2004, 02:01 PM
I know there was a Gameboy color/NES emulator that could do that, but no GBA ones.

DarkFlameWolf
06-13-2004, 04:15 PM
best bet is a GBA emulator and have a separate program running (forgot the name) that can take screenshots of your current desktop, windows and all. With of course, the emulator window being on top. It'd be a long, time-consuming process, but that would be the way to do it.

VEL
06-13-2004, 04:23 PM
Since this is about a tileset I'll Move it to ZC Developers Exchange.

Dart Zaidyer
06-13-2004, 11:11 PM
This is an extra-dubious idea, but it can be done. All you need is a GameBoy Player, a good video capture card, a VERY good eye, and perhaps a real GBA to make it easier to judge pixels.
Or you can just wait for someone to release a GBA graphics ripper.

*b*
06-14-2004, 12:16 AM
Or you can just wait for someone to release a GBA graphics ripper.

/me pokes DN

actually, you don't even need the GBPlayer, just a GBA, a magnifying lens, patience, and an AC Adapter so you dont waste your batteries

I have a few huge images of hand drawn tiles/sprites from Z4 using that method. it's really time consuming, that's for sure

idontknow
06-15-2004, 07:26 PM
Is it possible that anyone has or can make at least the tiles for link from this Four Swords Game?

VEL
06-15-2004, 07:43 PM
Is it possible that anyone has or can make at least the tiles for link from this Four Swords Game?

http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?t=65957 ;)