PDA

View Full Version : COMPLETE lttp tiles

Sleeping Dragon
06-12-2004, 11:48 PM
I need a complete set of lttp tiles & palettes
I meen every single one. It's so I can pretty much clone lttp in zelda classic

NOTE: It seems impossible but I once manage to pull it off using classic tiles.
It took me 3 years to finish, 8 tons of stress, and about 24 tons of paitence.

ZC Architech
06-13-2004, 12:06 AM
i hope u get it done, i cant find the full tileset of LTTP, the darkworld part atleast

Orion
06-13-2004, 12:08 AM
I have all of them (both LW and DW) but haven't released them yet. DZ is workin on a few modifications to the LW part of it.

If there is enough demand I'll give them both out, but you have to understand I haven't put the LW and DW sets together yet, so they are two different things.

So if anyone wants me to release what I have now, say it now and I'll get it somewhat organized (as soon as I talk to Dart and see how far along he is as well).

Freedom
06-13-2004, 12:17 AM
I'm interested in them Orion, but can also wait until you release them.
I'd like to do a LTTP style quest in the future.

I'd also be willing to help you get them all together in one tileset, if you need the help.

Yoshi
06-13-2004, 01:41 AM
The only tileset that I can find to fit that description would be Orion's at the moment. But I haven't checked all of the tileset.

And I believe someone else is working on a Link to the Past remake. He's gotten pretty far and has even shown maps and stuff with ALttP graphics.

Off topic: I was actually looking for a complete tileset of ALttP graphics and came here myself thinking you had them.

ZC Architech
06-13-2004, 02:17 AM
I have them, but u should goto WWW.PureZC.COM to find your Tilesets.

Rydia
06-13-2004, 03:04 AM

You have what?

Orion
06-13-2004, 01:12 PM
I will talk to Dart and see how its coming. I'm not really gonna make a call just yet since he's poured a good amount of work into them in the past weeks.

Rydia
06-13-2004, 07:42 PM
And I believe someone else is working on a Link to the Past remake. He's gotten pretty far and has even shown maps and stuff with ALttP graphics.

That would be me. Most of my info is at PZC.

*b*
06-13-2004, 08:04 PM

sorry if I'm getting the wrong impression here, but isn't that against the rules? seems to me that would be advertising

but anyway, I too would like to play around with the LTTP tileset(s). I've always liked those graphics, it would be neat to see them ZC ready

and 3 years to rip all the Z1 tiles? crap, given the right savestate, I could do it in an hour

Dart Zaidyer
06-13-2004, 11:02 PM
Things have gone well with my corrections and modifications to Orion's set, I haven't run into anything yet that's impossible to fix.
I'm not entirely finished yet, however, but a lot has been done.