PDA

View Full Version : Ban

ZC Architech
06-12-2004, 11:42 PM
Yes I was banned and now i am back, i dont care i was at the beach any ways for a week.

DarkFlameWolf
06-12-2004, 11:46 PM
welcome back, but this doesn't go here. Moving to General Discussion.

Samson007
06-13-2004, 12:41 AM
Wait a minute, you got banned and came back.......? How does that work out?

Ganonator
06-13-2004, 03:33 AM
and what a great way to make the mods like you again by posting spam! Truly excellent, IMO.

Now here's some advise for you, and please take it with some good judgement. You are new here, and have already been banned once. Reply to topics with something you can give to people - relevant information, a quip or witty reply - and only start topics that have something to do with the subject at hand. This topic, for instance, means nothing in the scope of things. The few friends you have gained in your short time here might reply with "w00t!! he's back!!", but the rest of us are thinking about how you are an incredibly unbearable n00b. It's ok, though, cause you are new to this community, and we appreciate the spirit you are coming here with.

We were all new here once, and we all make mistakes. I wish you luck in the future.

PS, don't be fooled by the ZC Beta Tester title above my hatred for Green Bay. I moderate a little corner of this place called Ask Someone Who Gets Laid, and there is no way currently for me to get my old rank of 'Moderator' back... meh

night walker
06-13-2004, 04:04 AM
Heh we floating in the same boat welcome back sir.

Archibaldo
06-13-2004, 08:52 PM
I don't think that posting about being banned for a week and saying you were at the beach and didn't care is something to post about. It would have been a wise idea to just stay quiet.

Goat
06-13-2004, 08:57 PM
Whoa re you and why do we care?