PDA

View Full Version : How

leviwat
06-12-2004, 02:48 AM
How do I downlode quests :(

phattonez
06-12-2004, 02:57 AM
Where are you trying to download from? If you are at purezc, you have to click where it says how big the file is.

EDIT: If you don't know any sites try www.purezc.com and www.zeldaclassic.com.

leviwat
06-12-2004, 03:13 AM
Where are you trying to download from? If you are at purezc, you have to click where it says how big the file is.

EDIT: If you don't know any sites try www.purezc.com and www.zeldaclassic.com.

I cliicked it no what do i do

phattonez
06-12-2004, 03:22 AM
I know purezc better so I'll guide you for that site.

On the left, find the link that says all quests and click on it. Click on one of the quests. For now, we'll pick Eckland. Near the top, there is a box with the title download. Under that it says 743.34 KB. Click on that number. After that a popup will appear. Click on save and put it in the desktop. Find the folder, unzip to the file where you downloaded the game. If you need any help loading the quest after just say something and we'll help you.

leviwat
06-12-2004, 03:34 AM
I know purezc better so I'll guide you for that site.

On the left, find the link that says all quests and click on it. Click on one of the quests. For now, we'll pick Eckland. Near the top, there is a box with the title download. Under that it says 743.34 KB. Click on that number. After that a popup will appear. Click on save and put it in the desktop. Find the folder, unzip to the file where you downloaded the game. If you need any help loading the quest after just say something and we'll help you.

theres a problem i did not get the pop up

phattonez
06-12-2004, 03:38 AM
You are at this screen (http://www.purezc.com/index.php?page=quests&id=14), cliked on this link, and you don't get the popup? Hmm. Let me check something. Check for when I edit this post.

EDIT: What browser are you using?

leviwat
06-12-2004, 03:48 AM
You are at this screen (http://www.purezc.com/index.php?page=quests&id=14), cliked on this link, and you don't get the popup? Hmm. Let me check something. Check for when I edit this post.

EDIT: What browser are you using?

Wha browser should I be using

phattonez
06-12-2004, 03:54 AM
It's not that it matters, it just helps determine what the problem is.

leviwat
06-12-2004, 03:59 AM
its on (c):

phattonez
06-12-2004, 04:04 AM
I have 2 questions.

Do you use internet explorer (AOL), mozilla, opera or another?
What happens when you click on the link?

leviwat
06-12-2004, 04:08 AM
1.Another
2.the lode bar slowly fill up and when it done nothing has changed.

phattonez
06-12-2004, 04:09 AM
What is it that you use?

leviwat
06-12-2004, 04:15 AM
I use santel

phattonez
06-12-2004, 04:18 AM
I have never heard of that. Try downloading Mozilla (http://www.mozilla.org/). It has a good download manager and should solve all of your problems. I'm going to sleep, so if you need any more help, hope that someone else is reading this.

leviwat
06-12-2004, 01:51 PM
How do i unzip the file

lord_jamitossi
06-12-2004, 03:07 PM
get WinZip from download.com.
To get it, search for WinZip in the searchbox, and find "WinZip Evalutaion Version" (or something close to that). Download it and install it. then, try to open the file that you got from purezc.com and it should open the unzip wizard. follow the steps, taking care that you unzip it into the same folder as your Zelda Classic/Z-Quest files are in. next, open Zelda Classic and try to play the quest.
How to play custom quests is pinned in General ZC Discussion.